Worklog for Nebula

Shaders and holograms

Return to Worklogs

Part 2(Posted 2007-11-30)
Excuse my bad writing. If my rows could speak. Then it would make more sense.

Dust on a soundbox would be moved by sound.

A little bit of smoke could be moved by sound in a intelligent way. A hologram could be made with sound.

It would not be that hard to record video with sound.
It would not be hard to modify the space around you with sound.

Holographics.

---------
Desktop : AMD Athlon 64 3400Ghz 200GB HD 1GB DDR ATI RADEON X300SE HM 256MB Win XP MCE2005 Spyc@m M300 Voice
Notepad : Celeron M 410 1.46Ghz 533 Mhz Fsb Mobile Intel 940Gml Express 60GB
HDD 512MB DDR2 / www.cromdesign.nl

Part 1(Posted 2007-11-24)
I have been studying biology and nature. It seems that colored particles and liquid in the eyes influence the vision we have in our sight of field. I have been able to visualize any presentation or language in my sight of field.

The logic seems to caused by a chain of logical movements.

The last breakthrough was the fact that liquid in the eye moves colored particles in the eye. This by the tear vents. This with the using of the eye muscle I believe paint our dreams and reality.

I have been studying genius. Autism and other things.

Autism ; a. tis see mmm. Think about it.

Perieus ; Old greek name (lost the character combination)
~First see use~(rhimes with) the effect and type it down.

See effect remember. Logical characters sets and movement and our spacial mass around us.

In medicine I have concluded that hygene is the problem that causes decease. The factor distance.

I am still working on the space mission. Were number one now. In the character combinations sound rhimes like the effect where looking for.

A enourmous sound study this last 2 years have brought me to the idea that sound and distance makes us move. Mass space and time and distance.

Causing movent. The dancing eyes with sound and light and other buttons on in the body would make you move. This for the research of holographics. 3D planet and gaming.
Sound causes movement.
Light causes movement.
Presure causes movement.

If calculated with accurate float then the field of vision would display anything. Language and translation still a problem. There are 1000'ths of languages and trillions of combinations around us that makes us move.

---------
Desktop : AMD Athlon 64 3400Ghz 200GB HD 1GB DDR ATI RADEON X300SE HM 256MB Win XP MCE2005 Spyc@m M300 Voice
Notepad : Celeron M 410 1.46Ghz 533 Mhz Fsb Mobile Intel 940Gml Express 60GB
HDD 512MB DDR2 / www.cromdesign.nl