Worklog for kochOn

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

oswballz 2 demo(Posted 2005-07-10)
For those who haven t try it yet, oswballz is a Trail Blazer remake playable with only One Switch.
Find it at The home of Kochon

As i ve got many feedback on the Coders Workshop site, i ve decided to realise the sequel.Here you ll find an early demo containing five training levels.

oswballz2.zip

Now i think it s time to maintain a todo list as the game is close to the first full realise.

TODO:

- Finish the entire levelpack (don t know how much zones but think a lot as the sequel seems to be easier)
- Got three tiles left for the conveyor-belt. One will be an extra live tile to reward player after a difficult zone. One other for a time bonus (this means that many zones will get a time limit). And the third???
- Need to write a full Highscore system with more than one score. As the game is a One Switch Style (and don t like the player spend 2 minutes to enter his initials with a one key system), I think to write a frontend where each player will enter their names and other informations then the game will threat those infos.
- Surely some minor changes in the gameplay but...maybe not

Voila! Here is a list of things i need to complete the first version of oswballz2.

Next, will follow a system to load map, music and theme users, and May be an High Score table on the net.

The last goal will be to create a little community around this game so If you got any ideas, tell me...

And a Question! has someone already completed an entire lap of the demo? (need to know about the gameplay)

köchOn

----------> www.kochonet.com <----------
PacManiac - Picture Mixture - oSwBallz - oSwBallz 2 - CrazyBumpa
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800+ 2.09 GHz, 512 Mo - Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 - Windows XP(Home) SP2
"THE CODE IS RED...LONG LIVE THE CODE" Napalm Death