Worklog for Bud the Fish

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

Ugh ...(Posted 2003-01-25)
Well I havn't touched Blitz2D or 3D in a long time. I've been learning Perl and CGI for my website and have been doing nothing with the 'big' project I was making.

Will try to do something in Blitz soon, but not counting on it.

Here's the LINK ... click it ... you know you want to.

Budfish's 'big' 3D game ...(Posted 2002-06-21)
Well i've done a few things in Blitz2D and been playing around with all the stuff in Blitz3D.

Now i'm starting my first 'big' Blitz3D project.

The game's title is not set yet ... i'll probably just come up with one along the way.

The graphics are being designed as extreamly arcade/cartoon styles to make the action that much more crazy, and what can be crazier then a bunch of robots on wheels hitting and shooting and smashing eachother. My original plans are to make the game as fast paced as humanly possible with tons of projectiles and such being flung back and forth.

Singleplayer gameplay is being setup as mortal kombat style challanges. You move your way up the list of opponents and then face the big boss. Multi-player is being set as having more then one playmode. Modes including regular deathmatch, team deathmatch, ctf, and assault. Assault being similar to the Assault mode of Unreal Tournament.

With cartoon antics and lots of eye-candy i'm hopeing this game will be picked up by Kooldog, but most likly i'll just give it away for free :-) Everyone loves free ...

I'm also looking for more people to help with this project. I'm looking for both a 2D and a 3D animator as well as a few more programmers. Maybe even a sound guy. If you're interested please visit my site http://www.budfish.com/ and get a hold of me at webmaster@....

Here's the LINK ... click it ... you know you want to.