Worklog for P.A.G.A.N

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

Well well(Posted 2004-10-06)
Many moons has passed since i started this project. I have the project draft finished and will send it to interested parties.

In short:

Mixed 2d/3d game
mp3 music (your own or the bad in game music)
"Massive" Enviroment
Module based
Ships with Editing tools
The game will not feature any data (Due to copyrights from owner of the game its based on, so you need a copy of the books to add it)
There will be a few things though:
The rule system will be incorporated
Pictures of common things.
Basic skills
No Equipment
No weapons
1 adventure (based upon the rulebook data)

For the rest you will need at least the rule book to add data into the database.

-Sigh-(Posted 2003-04-23)
Well we have bitten in the sour apple (or maybe i should say that we have to many ideas and to little time to program ;))

At the moment i am at a standstill there will be a project homepage soon. I am terribly annoyed by the fact that BB3d dos not have the ability to use the system wide version control (its easier to overlook your project)

Otherwise the work is actually progressing albeit slower then i anticipated in the beginning.

The draft of the project is nearly done and will be posted here or on the homepage asap (ie a fwe years from now ;))

Happy Coding

Game Programming(Posted 2002-08-14)
Started our "new" game this week. It will be a cross between the old BattleTech Crescent Hawks Inception and a loosly based on a popular RPG.

Any ideas help and general comments are welcome we will post a test as soon as possible

Have a nice day