Worklog for Adam Novagen

Blox

Return to Worklogs

Continuation(Posted 2006-10-25)
Okay, been a while since the last update, but here it is anyway...

The help menu text is pretty much done.

Work will starting soon on the options menu.

I'm starting to get addicted to my own game - scary. ;)

Ten more levels have been added, forty in total now. This is cool!

The Gigahertz Games logo has been updated. This is it:

I like it, personally. A LOT!!!

Well, that's about it. Live long and prosper, people, and may the Blitz be with you!

________________________________________________________________________________

~ Adam Leslie Novagen

10 POKE32768,96
20 ?"ASM FTW!"
30 SYS32768
40 GOTO 20

Grand Re-Opening(Posted 2006-10-05)
Okay, enough slacking! BB.com, I am SO back out there!

I dunno what happened when the worklogs went *pffft*, but I 've now transferred all necessary images & files to get this thing back in action - as is my "company," Gigahertz Games! All in the two days since I turned 15! (Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...)

So, for those of you who don't already know, Blox is a classic style of ball-and-paddle game, (a la BlasterBall/Arkanoid/Ricochet/Breakout/etc) with a few major twists, including combo moves for MAJOR points, (I'm talkin' millions per level!) 50 gorgeous levels, powerups that do everything from teleporting the ball, to making it split into a hundred copies, and a custom level editor so you can build 50 of your OWN levels!!!

If you think this game sounds cool, fun, interesting, mildly entertaining, or even just a piece of crap, then email me at gigamaster.adam@... - I'd love to hear what you have to say! You should also email me if you love Blitz Basic, or are interested in joining Gigahertz Games, or at least being in contact with us, or even if you think Sly Cooper is cool!

Okay, enough of that: here are the screenshots that disappeared a while ago - enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

~ Adam Leslie Novagen

10 POKE32768,96
20 ?"ASM FTW!"
30 SYS32768
40 GOTO 20