Worklog for Fuller

StealthRoom V2

Return to Worklogs

Internet is Annoying(Posted 2007-09-14)
[fuming]

me back(Posted 2007-08-27)
I'm back now and have the first level up and running. I just need some physics going on now.

Temporary Halt(Posted 2007-08-03)
I'm going to let this rest for a little bit while I work my game for the IS talent porgramming compo.

Still Working on the internet bit(Posted 2007-05-30)
This is harder than I thought. Ive gone through:
DirectPlay
RakNet
BlitzPlay
KNL-Net
Gnet

and am now testing Bnet and hope it has what I'm looking for.

I would have liked to post a screenshot here but do not have any atm.
So here is something completely different:

This is gonna take awhile...(Posted 2007-01-09)
Now Setting up the online stuff and what not, it's going to take awhile and my mind is wandering to other things so this project may be suspended.

Introduction(Posted 2007-01-01)
StealthRoom V2: One House Divided

What is it? Well, basically it's a Halo/Lord Of the Rings/Splinter Cell/Oblivion combo. But it's only online and has a twist (which will be mentioned later in this post).

Storyline:
A dictator had named himself king over the lands 50 years ago. The the government was split into factions (known as districts) under the King. The districts all sent assassins to kill the king, not knowing that the other districts did the same thing. Now you're just one of many assassins trying to get to the Palace first.

GamePlay

The main idea is that you progress to the palace with levels that you have to "win" example: you enter the
swamp level and have to fight the other assassins there. Last man standing progresses to next level. You use sword, projectiles, magic, traps, beasts and vehicles, and pure stealth to win. But there is a catch... You cannot see the other assasssins as they can't see you.

WIP:

I made some test levels and got two weapons and destructible objects working. Hopefully the levels in the release will be big enough to get lost in. i'm a one man team currently so It may take awhile to get the project going. There is a couple screenshots on my website, so
go there if you want a more interesting rendition of the plot.