Worklog for Myrmydon

WWII text based

Return to Worklogs

More stats(Posted 2007-02-01)
Here is some more All notes I wrote in last entry are applicable here

Engineer
Primary weapon:Winchester (insert correct year here) (Spread* 45)
Secondary weapon Colt .45 (35)
Upgraded weapon: Flamethrower (Short** 50)
Max gernades 6
Special ability Repair (heals tank units)

Quartermaster
Primary weapon Pea shooter(35) (yes there is such a gun in WWII)
Secondary Colt .45
Upgraded weapon Grease gun(40)
max gernades 10
Special ability Rearm (gives max ammunition to one soldier)

Tank
Primary weapon: Tank Cannon(49)
Secondary weapon Machine gun(25)
Upgraded weapon Heavy tank Cannon(50)
Max Gerandes 0 (tanks don't carry gernades! ;) )
Special ability: Far Cry Strike (fires a heavy shell really far)(38)

Anti tank

Primary weapon: Bazooka(30)
Secondary weapon: Colt 45
Upgraded Weapon: Scoped Bazooka (40)
Max gernades 7
Special ability: Heavy shot (like far cry shot but does not shoot as far and has more power and accuracy) (40)

Medic

Primary weapon: Tranquilizer rifle(39)
Secondary weapon M191a1<again still checking name (37)
Upgraded Weapon Scoped Tranquilizer rifle (45)
Max gernades 3
Special ability: First aid (heals a selected ally)

I will update all of the stats here

* Accuracy decreases over distance

** only goes a short distance

there are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't

stats(Posted 2007-02-01)
so far progress is slow but I am pushing I have basic stats on right now here they are (not all stats are implemented more to come)

Machine gunner
Main weapon: Thompson SMG (23)<- accuracy number
Secondary weapon: Colt .45(35)
Upgraded weapon: BAR (31)
Max gernades: 4
Special abilities: frenzy (increases attack and defense for 2 turns)

Sniper
Main weapon: Springfield '03(50)
Secondary weapon: Silenced Colt .45(35)
Upgraded weapon: Clipped springfield '03 (50) (takes 1 turn to reload instead of 2)
Max gernades:2
Special ability: Percise shot(will always hit if in range while it is used)

Rifelman
Main weapon: M1 Garand(40)
Secondary weapon: M19121(37) <- unsure about name will check
Upgraded weapon: M1 Garand w/ tripod (45)
Max gernades:3
Special ability: quick reload (when used next reload is instant)

more to come just wait...

there are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't

GFX(Posted 2007-01-14)
Ok there is going to be one image a selection arrow(to select attacks and abilities such as heal repair or rearm)

So far progress is slow wait for updates...

and again...(Posted 2007-01-13)
Sorry for cutting you guys off I had to hit the sack but here is the continuation of the explination

first off the air Bombers can attack multiple turns and at from any angle (ball turret gunners) and they are strong and can attack land targets. fighters on the other hand are weak but are harder to hit and they can perform evasive manuvers to get behind enemies and then to fill the enemy aircraft with lead (evasive combo's)distance and angles play a role here as distance increases the accuracy suffers and all weapons have range because distance plays a role so a sniper with a springfield '03 can nail a Nazi manning a machine gun from 50 feet while a machine gunner with a BAR can't even reach that far.

The basics(Posted 2007-01-12)
before I continue I will explain the gameplay mechanics

It is an RPG at heart with few puzzle elements (stuff like using pipes to overload a facility with a toxic gas)

Ypu can either be a foot soldier with some basic classes ((machine)gunner, sniper, rifleman, engineer, quartermaster(think support from the battlefield series), tank, medic, or anti tank) or take to the sky and fight there using one of two classes fighter and bomber (fighters are weaker but are incredibly fast bombers are the polar opposite)

to be continued

The begginning(Posted 2007-01-12)
This is it after multiple failed graphics attempts I said

"WHO NEEDS ANY STINKIN' GRAPHICS"

inspired by old text based adventure games from the dinosaur era (1980's) I set forth on wasted territory a territory few have set foot on (the genere)