Worklog for Myrmydon

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

Temporaraly dead(Posted 2006-09-16)
because of 3d modeler woes and other reasons i have decided to temporarly stop working on setenel and i will practice on another project known as Your finest hour

-Myrmydon

there are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't

Houston we have a problem(Posted 2006-08-11)
A big problem make that. The only 3d modiler I have ever been familiar with doesn't support .x files (Maya PLE they just have .mp) (I found this out a few weeks ago It's just I finally got the chance to get in my worklog) I found 3ds max but need to register it.

there are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who don't

Flame projector(Posted 2006-06-19)
The weapons are going well in modeling not yet the textures but the models are getting progress (note I just completed the flame projector mesh)

Progress(Posted 2006-06-18)
Finally I am going for the models and so far i have completed the sniper rifle (but not it's texture) the simulator pod is now scrap and I am not using it any more. The training area is fine going along well command dome needs more work and the Sarclaen leg and lower torso is modeled

Race named(Posted 2006-06-04)
Your enemy race is named the Sarclaen and they mostly meele attack you but they have vehicles and they have a general with a beam gun.

Myrmadon and the 113 globals(Posted 2006-06-04)
well I checked and checked and checked and guess what In order to have everything organized I need 113 globals (thats right 113) btw only 2 are done and I am working on the rest right now

Hunt me no more(Posted 2006-06-03)
Well my pathetic textures are getting ready to get a boost so... I am still working on them with the help of a new book, (insert book's name here) anyway I will finally be able to not be laughed at Because all of my buildings are getting ready to get a graphical boost.

Buildings(Posted 2006-06-02)
Your building: list is
Command dome(lose this and your game is over control's turrets and you'r only link to High command)

Turret:(type specific) You can have 3 different types of turrets (flame, laser, missile)The flame is good against vehicles (damage multipliers), laser is good against infantry, missile is good against aircraft

Mine: Gives you rescources by using miner bots (you can build more at the vehicle yard for more rescources per second)

Vehicle yard: Builds Vehicles (scout bike, light combat vehicle, Medium combat vehicle, Tank, Tank fortress, and miner bots)

Aircraft dome: gives you aircraft (which can fly into space where you can bring hurt to the enemy where they least expect it) (there are Hovercopters, fighters, bombers)

Rest station: an indoor environment where all of your ammo and health are fully recovered

training barracks: Has an ammo refuling station, target practice area

(no navy all of your vehicles hover)

At least...(Posted 2006-06-02)
Well Considering That I just started and I type at 32 words per minute All player Related types are done

% of game completed: 5

How it works(Posted 2006-06-02)
The reason it is a (correction from description) Tps(Third person shooter)/rts hybrid is because the plan for it would to be:

To able to run the first USSF (United States Space Forces) "One man Base" where an entitre base is run by just one person, the player. THe player creates build points to build various structures such as Aircraft dome, mine(gives you rescources inside the planets crust so you can use these for your nanobots to power them while they build the structure vehicle or weapon)You have 1 weapon at the start (pistol) but when you build an armory you can build more weapons (sniper rifle, gattling gun, rifle, Flame projector(shoots a fireball), and a Launcher(missiles))buildings and vehicles to be explained later

First things first...(Posted 2006-06-02)
Ive recently started on this game and I am still working on the graphics My texturing skills are pathetic at this point in time so when I post some new buildings for this work log please don't Try to hunt me down and give me Texturing 101 I am currently working on the basic functions (move person camrea controls...) ETA completion time for entire game: unknown