Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

Terrarium 3D(Posted 2006-08-02)
Now the terrain module is finished!

New in-development features:

- Particle Engine

Kim Johannsen
Sorry for my bad spelling, my native language is C++

Windows Vista and Windows 7 RC, Intel Core i7 2.66GHz, 6GB DDR3, Zotac GeForce GTX 285 AMP!| XP Professional, Celeron 1.4GHz, 1.5GB DDR, Integrated ATI Radeon 200M

Terrarium 3D(Posted 2006-07-31)
The name has changed!
And a new screenshot here:

Kim Johannsen

Windows Vista and Windows 7 RC, Intel Core i7 2.66GHz, 6GB DDR3, Zotac GeForce GTX 285 AMP!| XP Professional, Celeron 1.4GHz, 1.5GB DDR, Integrated ATI Radeon 200M

First Screenshot(Posted 2006-07-11)
The old Cyberscape 3D has been cancelled, because of some performance problems, feature limits and a lot of bugs, so i have now started a new version of Cyberscape. It uses WinBlitz3D to access the Win32 API.
It features:

- Multi-layer Terrains
- Instancing of mesh objects
- Very easy to create, manipulate and texture objects
- Unlimited of terrains
- Animated models
- Cubemapping, both on objects, and in the build-in feature for water
- Scripting in pure Blitz3D language
- Realtime-lightening
- 3D & 2D sound effects
- World-over-net feature: Connect more Cyberscape computers together, and work with more computers on the same world
- Imports: DirectX .x, Blitz3D .b3d, 3D Studio .3ds, Lightwave .lwo, Milkshape 3D .ms3d & .txt
- Exports: Blitz3D .b3d, Cyberscape World .csw (specs included with the release)

Kim Johannsen

Cyberscape 3D(Posted 2006-04-11)
A long time i have been working on new world builders (about 6 builders), i have succeed Cyberscape as my final World-Builder. I have released a beta in the gallery. ;)

Kim Johannsen

Atomic Engine 0.10 ALPHA(Posted 2005-10-30)
Im nearly finish with the world builder, save & load module.

Kim Johannsen