Worklog for Fernhout

Colums Version2

Return to Worklogs

Very long time away.(Posted 2008-12-13)
Sorry to report that i was a very long time away. Afther i finaly can work an the computer again. I found out that during the long time stand stil of the computer. The harddrive had some problems. Because of that i was not able to start windows again. And i did had not a backup of the program files i was making. Because of that. I have to start al over again. This means also that a lot of pre made function that i hade is lost. On this ground it wil take a long time for me to restart the project again. As soon as i am ready to do so i start the project again. And let my progress know on this blog.

Basic is Blitz
So games is Blitz

Long time no see.(Posted 2007-07-27)
This work log is meerly to say that i stil working on the program but iam stuck on some parts of the program. The program is working fine. Version 0.99 is ready. But not ready for relaesing it. There are some time problems. Some of the parts of the programs is not running fine. To slow. And if i transfer the program to a slower computer the game is to slow. So i am looking for solutions to make the game faster (At last so there is a timer to correct game speed om faster computer). Thats it for the moment.

Basic is Blitz
So games is Blitz

Week2(Posted 2007-05-21)
A long time for me to pas to enter this log again. The game is 80% done. Game play is in. All the buttons ar working. The play is fully working. Only missing is now the highscore and entering the name af the player if the player is coming in the highscore list.

Added extra sound effect for colliding against the wall is the player try to over do it by going right or left. Sound effect added for dropping the jewels. And i did make good music for the intro and gameplay.

When the whole game play is done i will get rid of the little things is saw in the game thats feel like a bug.

Basic is Blitz
So games is Blitz

Week1 day 2(Posted 2007-05-10)
Ok i have the buttons on screen and detection of it. Only the option button is working now. This button does controling the sound level and the music level. Adjusting the level is done by a slider bar that is filling up at 100% and is empty by 0%. Its follow the mouse goed.
When its done the settings is saved to a file so if the program is loading again its load the last settings. Works ok. Now i have to find out how the changes can have a direct effect. If the music already is playing then the level of music is not changing. thats the next step for tomorrow.

Basic is Blitz
So games is Blitz

Log number 1(Posted 2007-05-09)
I hope that the final view is what i like. Started to greating the graphics. I saw i needed more than i was thinking. Crawiling on the internet for the wright sound effects and music. Found them. And rename the files for easy use. Its look ok. Now started to make te deviding of the functrions and files to handle everything better. At the moment i write this worklog 30% of the program is tested and done. The intro screen is ready. Topscore list is ready. Initializing sound and all the graphics is done. Main game loop is placed and i know where everyting has to be in place. Today starting the function for the buttons and the deviding of that. Be in touch.

Basic is Blitz
So games is Blitz