Worklog for nawi

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

i hate editboxes(Posted 2005-08-11)
Cos' they need so much work. Though most of the little things like home and end buttons are working in editboxes I still have some little bugs and I there wont be copy/paste feature before somebody makes a multiplatform code for it (check blitzmax forums).

But atleast I got shadows *somewhat* working and images/pixmaps were a couple minutes work (you can scale and color the image) Animations should come later. I really start to like the gui :).

Here's a shot using a windows skin:

---
Home Taping is Killing Music - StuntMoto -Free software for free people - Patent Absurdity - "1984, you've read the book, now live it!"

polishing(Posted 2005-08-10)
Ive coded alot of little bits so not much process which you can look at, but Editboxes and radiobuttons are in atleast. Also tweaked ScrollBar's quite a bit.

---
Home Taping is Killing Music - StuntMoto -Free software for free people - Patent Absurdity - "1984, you've read the book, now live it!"

second day(Posted 2005-08-08)
I got alot of stuff done on the second day (actually if you bother to check the dates this is posted as the same date as the 'day1' post, but I didnt post the first entry in time).

I got
*Buttons
*Text
*Slider
*Scrollbar
*Checkbox

Also note that changing themes realtime works 100%.

---

My project(Posted 2005-08-08)
This is my first BlitzMax project, lets see if I ever complete this..

Its a serious GUI for BlitzMax, using Max2D. Its going to be totally skinnable, for example a button will require 5 image files etc. This is probably going to be free and maybe somebody will donate :O. I see no problem this being multipltaform, but atm I only have WindowsXP to test it. I think Ill install linux at some point though.

After first day I've got windows work pretty much totally, with alpha and window resizing. You can also (in theory) change themes in real time.

Here are some early shots

---