Worklog for Nebula

Mirror to movie

Return to Worklogs

Dream muscle(Posted 2008-01-11)
My current project : RPG :

Working on the lighting. : Script : lighting angles to hidden images and animations. : Moving shadows. /

Trailer : And thoughts about the project

My eyes show me dreams. The movement in the eye muscle create my dreams. This movement way is a thing that needs to be described.

Eye movement while in dream state can be removed while in awoken state. A other muscle group. Arm and hand can move with the eye muscle. This means that a computer animation needs to be able to move his limbs with his eyes.

I did tests with this and can move limbs with eye muscle. The thing is I need to figure out how to program dream quality movement.

Moving my hand and arm with my eye muscle is easy. Painting film with light in camera is easy to. Though programming a paint brush with hight quality result is not possible at the moment. I am stil investigating.

Hand and arm movement and eyegroup muscle movement.

Lucent dreaming is a thing that I read. A tv company is named after this name. Painting realisticly is moving a drawing object in such a way that it creates animated picture. My mirror and light drawing in mirror did show film so I a certain that I can translate the movement into programming. But the drawing is to slow on the screen. I can not speed it up yet.

I am investigating.

If you are reading this : If you do not dream. I draw and paint. I also do this with my eyes. If you draw yourself you could do this with your eyes. There are colors around you and you can paint with these by moving your eyes. It is the same thing with sound.

Painting and dreaming . You may dream more if you draw.

Mosiacs show animation possibilities . I have to figure out how to create animation of random screens. It is very hard to figure out.

---------
Desktop : AMD Athlon 64 3400Ghz 200GB HD 1GB DDR ATI RADEON X300SE HM 256MB Win XP MCE2005 Spyc@m M300 Voice
Notepad : Celeron M 410 1.46Ghz 533 Mhz Fsb Mobile Intel 940Gml Express 60GB
HDD 512MB DDR2 / www.cromdesign.nl