Bones
_______

But v5.01 still working
nicely without bug.

This video game is available for
you to download right here:
-Download Candy World II v5.01-
Our first animal quest game!

Firstly, I remastered anything important related to vegetations, atmospheres, waters & surrounding stars.

Secondly, I've taken the game to a higher level to make it
look like Candy's Space Mysteries. Enhenced the sealives,
grass, water, skies, flowers, trees, stars & more!

Thirdly, I've enhanced the animals added icons,
added a more beautiful intro & fixed texts.

In conclusion, I hope after all these efforts
of entertaining you'll appreciate it!

Friendly,

Xilvan, from Xilvan Design
Soul of Sphere|Lights of Dreams IV|Candy World II|Candy World Adventures IV|Candy Racing Cup
Candy to the Rescue IV|Candy Space Adventures|Candy Space Mysteries II|Xilvan Design SpriteLib
Please. visit my websites, free trials, games help, images galleries & videos of our games await you!

Candy World II: The Golden Bones v3.27!2016-07-11
Recently, the famous v3.27 of:

Candy World II
-
The Golden
Bones.

I've enhenced the
following points:
- fixed the shadows.
- fixed the configuration command.
- verified the whole game.
- added more options.
- the intro is way better.
- the texts are clear.
- the maps are neat.
- the flowers are inspiring.
- the ferns & trees looks so great.
- the clouds are beautiful.
- fixed everything for maximum Gameplay.
- added stars.
- changed the sky textures.
- the grass look better.
- I fixed the 1024X768 Bugs & Glitches.
- reduced the size of the installer to 48MB.
- 1, 2, 3 pointing commands bug is now solved.
- added a Sourceforge blog for Candy World II.

Everything looks nice in this game
made by me from: 2006 to 2017!

It is a good download & nice game!

Now I have more than 1000
downloads for this game!

Friendly,

Soul of Sphere|Lights of Dreams IV|Candy World II|Candy World Adventures IV|Candy Racing Cup
Candy to the Rescue IV|Candy Space Adventures|Candy Space Mysteries II|Xilvan Design SpriteLib
Please. visit my websites, free trials, games help, images galleries & videos of our games await you!

Candy World II: The Golden Bones v2.17 are back!2016-06-04
Hi everyone,

In this update, I revised the bonus & ennemies pointing
with 1, 2 & 3 on the keyboard. It worked properly!

I removed the older tunes and gave the now standard:

Lights of Dreams IV

&

Candy's Space
Mysteries

tunes.

After a while, I also made some more few changes
and published the whole game only on:
download.com.

Hope you enjoy
this classic!

Friendly,

Candy World II: The Golden Bones are back!2009-08-10
Candy World II: The Golden Bones is a 3D plateformer game made
back in 2005-2009 by the creator of Lights of Dreams,
Xylvan.
It comes with the best I can in 3D for Blitz3D
language and engine.

Lately, many bugs has been removed, so the finalised
version is destined to be published in September 2009.

I written this blog to present you the best 3D plateformer
I ever created, a plateformer who helped
me alot in my life.

We take the origins of Candy World back to the 90'
the year 1998 exactly, the year where the dog simulation
game named Save Candy were made in secret on my
Commodore128.

The game were using more than one dozens of dog
sprites and a simple screen with a ben.

In the ben, two dogs of different color and maybe shape
were waiting for command. The only command I programmed
were walk and changing of dog. It was in 2D
and looked so simple compared to
Candy World Adventure.

Back in 2001, I was planning to make anoter Save Candy
Plateformer, but it was cancelled due to lack of basics.
In 2006 we was starting the "real" Candy World 3D
game with all the ideas i needed to make
a game like any plateformers.

Development are made of models, sprites, terrain, sky, water. The Bonus are Bones, Crescents and Hearts.
The weapons are Freesbies, Boomrang, Noopy's Ball,
Ice breath & fire breath.

More likely this game was going to be released many times on Download.com. But there was some sales. I presume people were waiting for final product. Until today, I've made some enhencements and debuguing for this game.

Hope you will enjoy the
finalised version
of this game:

v2.07!

Candy World II gets finalised at version 4.572009-04-07
After 3 years of development Candy finally
got lush enough to get published.

Now with fine grass, simple shadow &
Analogic controller support, it
looks like a console game.

I'm presently making the more I can in amelioration for letting our Intel Partner test our game. I hope they will find it good.

After the cancelation of Dreams : The Rebirth, a new game were needed to be published by Intel... Due to Lights of Dreams lake of completion, we took the decision to publish:

Candy World: The Golden Bones!

A miracle.

Since that game being published during the month, I had to make it better, so I arranged the textures, removed some bugs and added some cool new features.

If you want to discuss about this game, please talk to the administrator that you are interested to, cause they dont want me to post again about Candy World Tome II and LOD. They often close my topics cause of the silly people who make their bad comments in them.

Please help me getting back to normal.

Candy can fly !2008-09-26
After 2 years of developement, Candy World: The Golden Bones comes with a cool new feature. Candy, Toopy and all their friends can eventually fly! By calling and using a butterfly as wings our seven little friends can now fly like bird.

Heres the latest release of Candy World: The Golden Bones, A must play! In it all is set to make Candy and all her friends fly!

Here some screenshots to
explain this new
feature:

- You can fly on every step of the
game, but its a secret for now.

- You can use the portal and the
butterfly will still on your back.

- This cool new feature allow you to
fly on every flowered areas.

- Rainbow butterfly will have the
power of flying much faster.

- Xylvan is the key to
learn how to fly.

Candy World now very well rendered2008-08-18
After several month of debuguing, Candy World is finally ready for launch.

With 35 worlds in the final version entirely reviewed and remapped, 7 animals entirely reviewed, 6 attacks analysed and brought to perfection and fantastic moves such like jump and run, theres no way to get angry about the quality of the game. Everything has been masterised in this game.

Version 2.38 of the game includes 35 worlds, 4 dogs and 3 cats with all action attached to it. Its truely the best from Xilvan Design. And its free!

Heres the latest release of Candy World: The Golden Bones, A must play!

Candy World 2's great update!2008-07-08
Since yesterday, I've made a serious update to my games... They are now more fiable and more efficient and they have brand new smart features.

Candy world has a variable harth gathering system. Harths are now of different size and they are currently healing Candy at the current harth size range from 1-7.
The performance has increased since version 2.23. I removed some files and added some.
The best thing is that the game are more stable and more attractive.

For LOD I have some fun improvement:
The game have new bonus, including Winged harths and winged potion.
They appear when ennemies are touched and killed.
They rebonds and soar like golden "X" coins
The character actually shout when attacking. is actually looking like Zelda. Theres 3 different yell and 2 different gender. Woman will actually shout like a woman and man will shout like a man.

Candy World Demo V1.41
Lights of Dreams Demo V2.35

Candy World 2's good details!2008-03-22
Candy must get courageous and explore more levels (35), having more habilities she will show more polyvalency and more efficiancy than the latest free game Xilvan Design made this year. Candy must find its Golden Bones to get alive again. 35 Worlds are waiting for her. from dank Mushroom Worlds, Brisk Automn Breeze, Salty dog ocean, Anciant Atlantis City to Spiritual Mountain, by passing into Futuristic city and rural village and Cloudy land until the final in the graveyard. Where you'll uncover the fantastic secret behind its regeneration.

One night while he was asleep and had lost its ball, Snoopy dreamed of the little kitten Crystal.

She told him that some time before Snoopy's birth, a little dog named Candy passed away when she was very old and she has suffered from its sickness. She left in mourn all its masters when she died.

They adopted Snoopy and many cats in order to calm the issue of this tragic lost. -To bring her back, draw a flower circle in your dreams and she will appear as you wish.

Wanting a friend, the friendly little dog, dreamed of a ZigZag Hills. Snoopy Drew a flower circle and Candy appeared in front of him. He was happy and supplied her to shearch its hidden rubber ball.

This game is in the making and will allow the player to
-Grab bones.
-Grab pastries.
-Grab Hearts.
-Kill Ennemies.
-Grab Golden Bones.
-Play Frizby and attack ennemies with them.
-Explore 35 Worlds.

The graphical features:
-5 types of ennemy available.
-Beautiful textures.
-Ashadow Render.
-Particle effects for Bones, Crescent, Bones and Golden bones.
-High polygon graphics.

New themes:
- Mushrooms.
- Tropical.
- Sailing.
- Ocean.
- Coral.
- Atlantis.
- Mushrooms
- Atlantis
- Sky.
- Dog Cimerary.

The four seasons are present:
- Winter.
- Sprint.
- Summer.
- Fall.

Futuristic
Cities!

Friendly,

Candy World published now!2007-12-10
After over 6 months of developement under Xilvan Design team, Candy World is finally done and bundled with LOD aka Lights of Dreams.

If you buy the game, All the 17 worlds will be unlocked.
A must have for showing what blitz can do !
Heres the levels names:
Grass Lands
-ZigZag Hills
-Flowers Garden
-Watery Mountains
-Hairy Plains
-Sniffer's Mountains
-Stubborn's Council
-Centuries Plains

Snow/Ice Lands
-Snow Garden
-Its Snowing !
-Its Sprintime...

Bonus Lands
-Cookie Worlds
-Scrap Ruins

Desert Land
-Desert Road
-Pyramids !
-The Nil Flower
-At last... The Oasis

Ending World
-Candy's House