Worklog for ziggy

Next BLIde version

Return to Worklogs

BLIde ServicePack 1 to be released(Posted 2011-01-06)
I'm preparing and testing a very big BLIde service pack, that will be available to all BLIde Plus users at the end of January. This will be the first major BLIde update since 2007. That's why I've considered this update a 'service pack'.

This first service pack will update several areas of the BLIde interface, will improve accessibility, will fix completely all the CSC errors that are seen randomly on some computers after a regular update, and will also benefit of some of the new developments we have done for the new Jungle Ide engine.

This service pack will also make BLIde use several threads to separate lexical and syntactical parsing on several supported languages such as C#, ANSI C, BLIde SDK, etc. Obviously this service pack will also include all the accumulated updates and fixes. Additionally, the updating system will be completely renew to a faster, smaller and more reliable system we've been developing using Inno Setup.

More details to come very soon. A release candidate version could be released in some days time.

Stay tuned!

Original post if you want to contribute: http://www.blide.org/?p=571

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Manel Ibáñez ||| BLIde comunity ||| BLIde official Web Site ||| BLIde manual in PDF If you're using BLIde as your regular IDE for BlitzMax, please consider getting the BLIde Plus! version to support development. Visit my BLIde development Blog! and get the Open Source Sound3D module for minib3d

Dual 2 Core 2.8 (Windows 7) with ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 on a nice new Vaio :D

More windows dependency(Posted 2009-06-14)
While I'm trying to keep every improvement and new feature on BLIde as platform independent as possible (I would love to see BLIde running on mono in the future), I've added a new P/Invoke call to the PathRelativePathTo windows API, to improve some of the internal BLIde file handling on managed solutions.
This new changes will improve the way some files are referenced inside solutions (specially imported library nodes). From next version, file referencing will use relative paths when possible. Also, main nodes will be kept in a relative path to the main bls, or BlideUS main file. Older ".BLIde" files will also benefit from this.

This is very big step forward in making BLIde much more portable and team freindly.

----
EDIT:
Additionally I've been working today on some improvements on the BLIde-BlitzMax debuger. I've changed the way the 'Kill' signal is sent to the running process when the debug session is canceled.

In curent BLIde version, if the debug request is ignored after 30 seconds, BLIde brute-force kills the running application. This is done to ensure any full-screen graphic context does not leave the computer in a 'blocked' status when a unhandled exception or a debugstop is thrown.

In next version, BLIde will leave the application open, and will add a "T" (stacktrace) and a "Q" (Quit) signal to the debug input, so the application will report a call stack and primary debug information, and then will naturally die (releasing also the graphic context, if any).

Why this change? This will help people writing server-like applications, as usually those applications are not monitorized all the time, and brute-force closing them without reporting any more information was making things a bit rude to work with.

EDIT2: I've been working more on the Debuger, and I've solved some sync. issues with the BlitzMax debuger. It seems the BlitzMax debuger sometimes and randomly ignores some objectdumb requests, and that was confusing BLIde. It's been solved, so BLIde won't lose sync if that happens.
Also, I've been writing a word hilighting on the BLIde rendering engine. It's not perfect, but quite usable. It works very well when used with the BLIde default color schema, but may fail (still) on customized schemas. Hope to have all this sorted out for this release.
Lot's of things going on on BLIde internals. Also, next executable has been a bit more optiomized and it is smaller in size and a bit faster on the JIT (so launches a bit faster).

Manel Ibáñez ||| BLIde comunity ||| BLIde official Web Site ||| BLIde manual in PDF If you're using BLIde as your regular IDE for BlitzMax, please consider getting the BLIde Plus! version to support development. Visit my BLIde development Blog! and get the Open Source Sound3D module for minib3d

RC almost ready!(Posted 2009-04-07)
I've been fixing several stability issues on the current Beta version, and RC1 is almost done! I wish the stable version will be released in just week's time.
Also, got a new computer!!! Not a i7, but a good QuadCore. This will be my dev machine from now on. I still keep my ancient PIV for beta-testing purposes, but I did really need to upgrade the machine. the more multi-thread is added to BLIde, the more I need a several core's computer to ensure everything works like it should.

Just a screenshot(Posted 2009-03-08)
Yes,a small screenshot of BLIde running the new unmanaged solution explorer:

New Plugin on the way(Posted 2009-02-23)
While beta-testing the forthcoming BLIde version in the private beta-testing phase, I've coded a new Plugin for BLIde that simply introduces intellipromt for keyhit( and keydown( keywords.
It was just a small test of the new data-base-like based access to the keywords from the internal BLIde SDK api that will be available on the next BLIde version.

As I've found it super sexy and easy to follow and understand, and it gives a good idea of how powerful this SDK additions are, I'm attaching the plugin source code:

imports blide
imports blide.sdk
imports microsoft.visualbasic

Module plugin
	Private MI As blide.sdk.blideforms.BLIdeMenuItem
	Sub Main()
		'when the plugin starts, we add a menu item to enable / disable this intellipromt plugin:
		MI = New blide.sdk.blideforms.BLIdeMenuItem(blide.sdk.Api.ToolsBarItem, "KeyHit/KeyPress intellipromt")
		'By default the plugin is enabled:
		mi.checked = true
		mi.BeginGroup = True
		'The menu item will enable/disable automatically:
		mi.AutoToggle = True
		'We insert the menu item at the end of the tools menu:
		mi.InsertAfter(blide.sdk.Api.ToolsBarItem.ItemsCount - 1)
		'We add a event handler to the keypress event of the BLIde editor window:
		AddHandler blide.sdk.Events.EditorEvents.KeyPress, AddressOf KeyPressHandler
	End Sub

'If the user press a key:
	Private Sub KeyPressHandler(sender As blide.sdk.blideforms.Editor, e As system.Windows.Forms.KeyPressEventArgs)
		'If the key is not "(" we can leave!
		If e.KeyChar <> "(" Then Exit Sub

'If the plugin is disabled, we can leave:
		If PlugIn.MI.checked = False Then Exit Sub

'If the file we're editing is not a blitzmax file, we can leave:
		If ends(sender.filename, ".bmx") = False And sender.FileName <> "" Then  Exit Sub

'We get the current line of text on the editor window:
		Dim TextLine As String = sender.lines(sender.TextPos.y)

'We get a substring:
		Dim t As String = left(TextLine, sender.TextPos.X + 1) 
		t = trim(t)

'We check for the function name:
		CheckFunction("KeyDown",T,sender)
		CheckFunction("KeyHit",T,sender)
	End Sub

Private Function CheckFunction(FuncName As String, Line As String, ED As blide.sdk.blideforms.Editor) As Boolean
		'If the last characters are keydown( or keyhit, we check this:
		If ends(Line, FuncName) Then
			'We check the character before keydown or keyhit is a separator, to avoid false positives!
			dim tmp as string = Right(Line,len(FuncName)+1)
			if len(tmp) = len(FuncName)+1 then
				tmp = mid(tmp,1,1)
			else
				tmp = ""
			end if
			If (tmp >= "a" And tmp <= "z") Or tmp = "_" Or (tmp >= "0" And tmp <= "9") Or tmp = "." Then
				'Avoid false positives!
				return false
			End If
			'We show the keys list here:
			ShowKeys(ED)
			return true
		Else
			'We can leave here, nothing to do!
			return false
		End If

End Function

Private Function ends(source as string, compare as string) as boolean
		If right(lcase(source), len(compare)) = lcase(compare) Then Return True 
		Return False 
	End Function

Private Sub ShowKeys(Ed As blide.sdk.blideforms.Editor)
		'We're about to show the list of key consts.
		'We clear any previous intelliprompt list:
		Ed.ClearList()	'We clear any previous list 

'We get a keyword from the database:
		Dim KW As blide.sdk.Databases.Keyword 
		Dim ListItems As Integer = 0 
		KW = BLIde.sdk.Databases.Keyword.GlobalKeywords("BRL") 
		'If we have got this keyword, we continue...
		If kw IsNot Nothing Then 
			For Each KW2 As blide.sdk.Databases.Keyword In kw.Children
				If kw2.ShortName = "keycodes" And kw2.Style = "MODULE" Then
					For Each KW3 As blide.sdk.Databases.Keyword In kw2.Children
						If kw3.Style = "CONST" Then Ed.AddListItem(kw3.shortname, 8, kw3.bbdoc, True)
						ListItems += 1
					Next
					Exit For
				End If
			Next
		End If
		If listitems > 0 Then
			Ed.ShowList(0)	'We show the list at caret position (offset 0)
		End If
	End Sub
End Module

:D

More details on the BETA process(Posted 2009-02-15)
We're still working on the private beta process and everything is going according to our plans.

We've implemented a mechanism on BLIde to detect files being changed from outside BLIde, so the files stay 'in sync' with external files, or files modified by other ides/editors, etc.

I'm still working on a new file system for solutions that can use template-like files with parameters. The beta will be opened to everyone soon, so stay tuned...

New BLIde version progress(Posted 2009-02-05)
With the new unmanaged solutions for BLIde, BLIde will nativelly support also C and C++ projects. It'll not be a priority of BLIde, but mixing C, C++ and BlitzMax will be easier than ever before. Still fine-tuning some areas...
Also, this opens the doors for BLIde to support many more additional compilers and kind of projects.
Now I'm testing a project written completelly on C using BLIde Plus!!!
:D

Private BETA released(Posted 2009-02-04)
Today I've released the first private BETA version of the new unmanaged solutions system. So everything is going as planned. Hurray!

Progress of the new unmanaged project explorer(Posted 2009-01-20)
Regarding the new unmanaged project explorer system:
As it was planed, I've managed to handle all the file and folder renaming, creation, deletion etc., so I'll start the compile/debug area of this big update during next week.

Regarding BLIde in general:
I've been making some fixes to the current BLIde engine and improving deeply the windows-handler creation/deletion when working with large solutions on 32 bits windows prior to Vista. When dealing with a project with a BIG number of files, BLIde could be releasing handles too late, affecting windows stability when several instances of BLIde where opened, and the user was also running a high GDI demanding application such as Adobe Photoshop.

Additional bugfixing:
There have been some feature requests/bug reports that have also entered the todo list prior to next release, so the next version will delay even more... I'm sorry for that, but given the fact that next version will include a new project management system, I want to be sure all the file handling is secure a reliable.

Being working in the unmanaged solutions system(Posted 2009-01-10)
Just added a way to rename files in the unmanaged solution explorer, and it was EASY. It is wonderful to make a project explorer that does not have to handle anything else but files. I hope to have the folder rename/create/delete functionality this week also (here a bit of refactoring will be needed, so it'll take longer).
When this is ready, i'll make the compilation and debuging part and the release will be ready as a private beta, wich I hope to open to a public beta as soon as AlexO, Peter Andrey etc, have done they wonderful beta-testing.
The release of BLIde 1.0 is near... :D

New BLIde unmanaged projects system(Posted 2008-12-30)
I've nearly finished the new project format and it'll be based on XML schemas. I've done it this way in order for engine users be able to provide project templates with their engines. This will be terribly usefull for people using great 3D engines like Flow3D or Leadwers, as it'll make it easy to start a new project with all DLLs and dependent files in place, from the begining of the unmanaged solution. Obviously this will come on a secondary step. Now I've got a preliminar solution explorer, where you can see files and folders, and a new unmanaged solution wizard.
this new unmnanaged solution system is based on the project management of some C and C++ ides, instead of being based on Visual Basic .net IDE, so it will give users A LOT of flexibility, but BLIde will not perform any automatic dependencies management, so changing a name or location of a file, will force the coder to update all the references to this file 'by hand'. This introduces a easier way to deal with imports and more freedom at the cost of less organization control by BLIde.
The point is that BLIde plus users (and later blide free users) will have the opportunity to choose.

Additionally, this new unmanaged solution wizard will conform the Aereo wizard specification. Obviously, this wizard will have the appropiate fallbacks to show properly on XP or non-aereo vista machines.

More info to come soon. Me and the BLIde Beta team are still planing some areas of this new project management system that should see the light of day arround January as a public beta (once the private alpha and beta testing phase has ended).

Planing BLIde 1.0.0(Posted 2008-12-08)
After only 5 years of development, I'm preparing BLIde 1.0.0, that will come with a new unmanaged project management system. Not too much to say yet about this, as we're planing it with the BLIde Dev Team, but hope to have it ready for the next year (I was tempted to name it BLIde 2009, but I think I won't...)
The idea is to provide a good project explorer for unmanaged projects. I'll give more feedback soon!

Meanwhile, we'll get the regular updates for BLIde Plus users.

Data register on the BLIde SDK(Posted 2008-12-06)
Next version of the SDK comes with a data-register where plug-ins can store, share, modify and delete data in a secure way.

source code example:
Imports BLIde.SDK
Imports BLIde.SDK.BLIdeRegister
Module PlugIn
	Sub Main()
		'Saving data to the BLIde Plugins register:
		Dim S As Section = Register.AddSection("KeyHelper.sdk.dll")
		Dim K As Key = S.AddKey("Preferences")
		Dim V As Value = K.AddValue("BackColor")
		V.value = "#FF0000"
		Register.SaveChanges()

'Getting data from the BLIde Plugins register:
		Dim S as String = Register.GetSection("KeyHelper.sdk.dll").GetKey("Preferences").GetValue("BackColor").Value()
		io.Msg(s)
	End Sub 
End Module

Redesigning BLIde SDK(Posted 2008-12-05)
Yes, the first release of the SDK was a bit unorganized, so I'm organizing all the elements. Now Plugins will be delivered inside folders with the dll version and any additional file used by the plugin will be stored there! So to uninstall a plugin, it will be as easy as deleting the appropiate folder. I'm also thinking on some ways to make blide plugins comunicate with each other, so users can create plugins that can then be used by other plugins (like libraries or modules).

Additionally, I've fixed some small issues that have been reported (thanks to muttley) and improving performance on the text rendering engine.
I hope an update will be available for BLIde Plus users in a week or so.

I'm also writting the BLIde SDK documentation. This is not my strong point... but hope to have something useful very soon!

solution nodes dependencie diagrams(Posted 2008-11-01)
I'm alpha-testing the next BLIde version, performing some fixes, and preparig everything for the next BLIde Plus update.

This next upate will have a new feature that will let users inspect the imports relation between files using a well organized diagram. This is a screenshot:

Also, some changes to the debugger and several improvements to intelliprompt have been performed. Additionally, now users can activate an option that will diferenciate debug builds from release builds on the EXE filename, like on the default ide, with the difference that this on BLIde will be customizzable (specially for users creating host / client applications that don't want to rely on different file names for different build / release builds.)

I hope the next Plus version will be out during next week.

DLL compilation being BETA tested(Posted 2008-09-26)
Yes!! Finally, a beta is about to be released before monday with native win32 DLL compilation.
I've also fixed some issues reported by Plash and Gfk.
I'll post more information on the BLIde website when this is available for BLIde Plus users.

integrate DLL compilation(Posted 2008-09-13)
I'm working with the current BLIde Plus beta version, while adding a new feature. This new feature is the native compilation of plain win32 dlls directly from the IDE, using a very simple syntax, in a way anybody can easilly create DLLs that can then be used on other languages (C, C++, VisualBasic .net, C#, Delphi) or in BlitzMax itself. Also, I can not say much about this yet, but I'm making some changes to let BLIde take advantage of something new...
This new features will be exclusive to BLIde Plus version. BLIde Free Edition will never support the creation of DLLs. Also, there's not BLIde Free Edition beta version available, as I'm focussing all development on the Plus version. anyway, BLIde Free Edition will also be updated in some weeks with some little fixes here and there.

New BlitzMax parser for BLIde(Posted 2008-08-26)
That's been a long time since I don't make a major update of the internal BLIde parser. I've seen lots of areas where some improvements and optimizations could be done, so I've started a major internal update of the BLIde core engine. This will be the 10th engine BLIde internally uses (since the first QW parser on 2005?) I've updated BLIde to use the compona syntax editor, wich was great but incompatible with GDI+ on .net 2.0, then I switched BLIde to the Puzzle syntax editor control, wich was derived from the compona one, but it had LOTS of GD issues when used for some hours so... I changed it to the Actipro SyntaxEditor control... Worst move I've ever done, it is a resource eater and damn slow.
finally, I've decided to create my own parser based on the original QW engine and that was the key... current BlitzMax parser performs complex multi-thread operations to keep everything updated 'on the fly'.

The problem with the current engine is that it is based on a double-layer of software (BLIde talks to the parser driver, then the parser driver talks to the text renderer). that was designed this way to make any new parser engine easy to integrate on BLIde, leaving BLIde in a non so engine-dependant state, but since BLIde now uses its custom text parser, this has no sense, so time for a major rewrite has come, and I'm sure this change will speed up BLIde and make BLIde a little bit more memory friendly.

I will also add a tab to the intelliprompt pop-up to diferenciate the common methods and functions from the complete list of items (common / all). Visual Basic .net users will understand what I'm talking about.this will make things easy when dealing with the whole BlitzMax framework!

hope to have it ready soon...

Next BLIde Version...(Posted 2008-08-03)
I'm working on the next BLIde 0.9.58-A Free Edition of BLIde, and starting the alpha-testing for BLIde 0.9.58-B Plus version. This new Plus version has some minor changes, some of them focused on making BLIde much more SVN friendly regarding the solutions 'my' namespace changing its native GUID for intermediate classes. I'm also finishing an advanced parser for ANSI C and C++ with intellisense, folding and all this issues you would expect on a pro IDE, so mixing BlitzMax with C and C++ will be much more easy to do. Current C and C++ parser is based only on hilighting scheme.
I'm also thinking in a way to make imports on solutions platform speciffic to solve an issue with Grey Alliens Framework. This is being much more complicated that I first thought because this means I have to add a sort of property-per-import dialog and change most of the BLIde internal mini-refractoring for solutions... tedious task, but it is being done, and hope to have it ready for the next plus update.
EDIT: import-flags are currently added for the next version :D

Release candidate 1 out(Posted 2008-07-16)
Yes, the latest release candidate for BLIde 0.9.57 is out. This new version has a bunch of improvements on stability and speed, plus some additional interesting options.
While the current Release Candidate 1 version is being tested (and surprisingly there have been no error reports in the last week). We're finishing a new approach to intellisense that will increase intellisense speed even more, and will make some special fixes on scope-matching locals. This new approach is a really big improvement on BLIde internal engine, as it can handle now near 200,000 keywords with full complex inheritance relations at real time on a simple pentium IV computer without any noticeable performance cost. Long life to wxWidgets, irrLirch and all those enormous modules that are being extremelly helpfull to optimize BLIde performance.

Also, there have been some improvements on internal BLIde GDI+ handling to ensure nothing is disposed too early on quad core computers, and nothing is disposed too late on core-solo computers. The multiple cores technology has introduced a bunch of differences on the program flow between architectures when working with multithreading and this is being the most unfriendly part to handle, but everything seems to be working well in all kind of processors. BLIde now works nativelly on 64 bits, when the computer has the 64 bits version of the .net framework.

More beta testing progress(Posted 2008-07-03)
I've been fixing lots of small issues reported by users during this week. Everything starts to shape and the next beta 0.9.55 A seems to be very stable, so time to let it go and prepare an official update.

I've improved the way BLIde internally handles GDI resources to follow strict microsoft GDI+ rules.

I've fixed an issue with incbined media on solutions when a complex folder structure was pressent.

fixed also some issues on the code text auo-format algorithm

Fixed some issues on the inline bug analizer, interpreting complex IF single line sentences when using a NOT operator as the first operator of a sub-expression.

Fixed a compatibility issue with some third party modules (wxwidgets)

Improved start-up time a little bit

Several stability issues on the internal GUI engine

Improved intellisense mechanism (faster and more precise)

Added little funcionality to the SDK api

Still Beta-Testing(Posted 2008-06-24)
Hi again!
Next BLIde version will include a long-time demanded feature that is full session serialization of open documents. This is being a little bit of a headache as I have to add a xml-guid based serialization algorithm to the BLIde projects and solutions as the default GUI engine of BLIde doesn't provide a good and reliable method to handle windows being disposed as a result of a complete layout serialization. That has introduced some stability issues that were present on the latest BETA build (0.9.54 C). After some work in the last days all this stability issues on the current BETA version have been solved, so the official production release is almost here.

Also there are some improvements in the advanced module builder, and a mechanism to update the BLIde modules cache without having to restart BLIde, wich is great and works surprisingly fast.

I've also corrected some existing compatibility issues with 3th party modules, specially with a very impressivle 3d module that is currently on development, and with the wxwidgets port made by Brucey. BLIde was very strict about folder structures on modules and that was causing some potential compatibility issues with 3rth party modules. All this issues have been detected and addressed.

I'm more than happy to see that BLIde can handle all the official modules with intellisense and hilighting, and the HUGHE wxwidgets library, and a collection of 3th party modules without any performance cost. My current BLIde installation is holding about 50,000 keywords with complex inheritance, with their respective relationships on a core-solo machine at realtime (and people still says C# is slow...??)

I've also managed to optimize even more the run-time intellisense. This latest improvement is specially noticeable on single core processors, but it improves performance also on dual and quad core machines.

finaly, I've added a tool to disable user chosen modules from the intellisense engine. This is specillaly useful when (like me) you have several 3D engines installed that share a very similar instruction-set and you want to avoid getting intellisense based on the 3 engines at the same time!

That has been a very productive week and the result is an even more robust BLIde build with improved performance.

All this work wouldn't have been possible without the help of the beta testers that are providing feedback.

New beta to come this week(Posted 2008-06-08)
Yes, I've collected some of the issues found by BLIde users in the current beta 0.9.54-a and a new build will be ready for all Blide Plus testers, and BLIde Free Edition testers. None of the found bugs were replicable in the current stable release, and thats really great news :D

The main change of the next Beta version will be the definitive inclussion of the new session serialization algorithm with some compatibility issues completely fixed. The new sesion serialization algorithm will allow users to store all the documents possition when a project or solution is saved, restoring any existing tab group on the previouis session. That's something that has been demanded for ages now, and I'm glad it'll see the light very very soon.

I'm also trying to make the general interface clearer, less bloated and lighter. There are some ideas in this area wich I hope will make BLIde new users fell less 'scared' by the total amount of tools and options BLIde provides. BLIde is growing on functinonality, but it has to grow also in ease of use. I'm currently working on this direction.

Also, I would like to integrate the wonderful BriskVM with BLIde. This is not a trivial task, I'm improving the BLIde SDK and, by now, I've added the possibility to programatically generate autolist on any language that can be shown while the BLIde user codes. That's a great improvement (it has not been easy...) but it is just the 10% of what is still remaining to be done.

Next version also will load faster and user less memory. Some improvements on this area.

Well, to finish this week worklog, I'm improving the text renderer and parser to be even faster (I'm now getting very close to the scintilla speed, even using managed code!!!). Very interesting improvements on this area are about to come very soon (with some additional improvements to the general editor experience). I'm more than glad to have moved away from a third party control I was using becouse it was way too slow and CPU demanding.

There's still a lot of work to do on the debugger area. Not sure when it'll be done, as it may requiere a major BLIde update, and this is something I'll better do when the current BETA raises the production status.

Next BLIde version will be 0.9.54-A(Posted 2008-06-01)
Yes, I'm finishing a new BLIde update. This time the major changes are:

Cleaner code
I've cleaned a lot the internal BLIde code. Five years of development had converted some areas of the BLIde code a little nightmare to mantain, so I've decided to clean it up as much as possible. Surprisingly, while surfing trough all the code, I've managed to optimize some areas, so BLIde is now a lot faster in some areas.

Module cache configuration
I've also added a tool to 'exclude' some modules from the internal BLIde database. The object of this new tool is not to make BLIde faster, as BLIde is not suffering from slowdowns caused for the complexity of the framework. The intention of this is to let users disable intellisense for the modules they doesn't regulary use. I've got 3 3D modules installed and some of them share some base functionality and I was having intellisense from the 3 engines at the same time! A little bit confusing!

BLIde SDK generates native .net DLL files
The SDK can now generate native compiled .net DLLs to add functionality to BLIde. I'm more than happy with this part and that has improved BLIde loading time, and making the plugins source code more secure.

New SDK components and functionality
I've added a new component to the BLIde SDK that lets the SDK coder create tabbed documents in the BLÏde layout, as any other existing BLIde tool, and this is done in a complete transparent way for the Plugin users. I've also added a way to provide some basic intellisense to non bmx or sdk files, using the SDK. the final goal is that BLIde will be able to be configured to act as an IDE for virtually any language. Next step will be to add function parameter hint through the SDK and folding, and then... the parsers... a lot of pending work to do!!!...

Better intellisense
Also, I've made some improvements to the intellisense system. It is now a little bit faster and it is even more precise.

Improved localisation
Additionaly, I've changed the Ctrl+Enter functionality to Alt+Enter, as the Ctrl+Space is being used by chinese users to toggle the multilingual imput text mode (wich BLIde now supports nativelly.

New customer tool
I've also added a new little information tool in the Help panel that informs about the version number of any BLIde component installed. This tool is there just as a customer's support helper, so I can know what assemblys are being used with BLIde when a BLIde customer reports a bug.

BLIde Plus to be priorized over Free Edition
Additionaly, as mantaining two versions of BLIde up to date is starting to be a bit of a nightmare, I've decided that the BLIde Free Edition updates will come in a slower ratio than the BLIde Plus updates, so BLIde Free Edition users will get updates once every 3 or 4 months, unless a important stability needs to be patched urgently. This doesn't mean that I've dropped the development of BLIde Free Edition, it is just not priority 1 at the moment, being the priority 1 the BLIde Plus Edition.

New BLIde Website
This has been a very productive week. I've finished the new BLIde website, wich is a smaller website, based on php instead of static html, so it will be easier to mantain and expand.