Worklog for Dustin

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

Bad, Bad Bots - beta demo revision(Posted 2006-09-01)
Revision: Download the 'Bad,Bad Bots!' demo. (17 meg)

There was a crash error that came about when the robot attacked a player in front of an active fan.

Bad, Bad Bots! Website// Bad, Bad Bots! Demo beta v76// www.mediumedge.com

Bad, Bad Bots - beta demo(Posted 2006-09-01)
I released a beta demo of the game: Bad, Bad Bots! Demo beta v64

It has 9 tutorial levels and 9 regular levels.

There's some things that are still missing, like sound. But I hope to make some progress on that this weekend.

I'm proud to say that while the game plays silky smooth on a geforce 7800, it'll also play on an ancient Riva TNT2 card as well. Granted, it won't play at 1600x1200 but come on it's a freakin' TNT2 card!!!

Bad, Bad Bots - progress update(Posted 2006-08-30)
Download the compatibility demo here: Bad, Bad Bots! Compatibility Demo (15 meg)

The deadline for the IGF is now 9 days away and I've had to balance my time between adding animation elements/ fixing bugs & tweaking features/ building levels.

Since the 'compatability test' I released a while ago, I've addressed most of the issues that people pointed out. But some of them are still pending.

The plan is to have the beta demo out by this Friday at the latest. That gives me a week to let everyone find any issues that I missed and make some last minute changes before the final deadline on the following Friday.