Worklog for Stickman

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

STK_X(Posted 2003-11-02)
Working away at this Root Group trouble.Got a much better grasp at what's going on.( I heard that before )

For starters,somewhere in my attempts to fix this I had by passed my code to stop both a mesh and a bone from being created in the same node.This was driving me nuts as for I knew I had this working,but to my surprise It wasn't.
I some how dissabled this when I was attempting some cheep or easy fixes by attempting to seperate both mesh and bone into there own nodes,and this is not a good way to do things.I guess I had to try,was a good learning expirence.
Of course this was the cause of many of my crashes and errors.

With this fixed and back to normal,Im still have problums and am back to square one.

I will get it working,I know I will.Its just going to take a little more time and some more trial and error......

STK_Level-editor/game(Posted 2003-07-21)
Well my first worklog entry.

I havent given up yet( nor do I intend to )

I got STK editor running pretty stable now,as far as I know most of the bugs are gone.
Woking now on the conversion from editor to game engine and all the stuff that lies bettween the two.

Soon Im going to give a public version of the editor out for Free.

STK is basickly takeoff of TR4 level edit ( tomb raider ) with a little more editing abuilities to the actual mesh.Gota keep up with ID style software modeling capabilities to be of any use in to days market.

Well thats all for now. Much more to come.........