Worklog for Nigel Brown

Worklog 1

Return to Worklogs

ResED(Posted 2003-04-13)
Have updated a huge chunk of the code it now allows you to select via a drag selection model. here are some of the keys available also:

Arrow Keys
Move Selected Gadgets

Shift + ArrowKeys
Size Selected Gadgets

Cntrl + Selection of gadget
Add to selection

All the following menu entries now work

Edit
Delete
Snap to grid
Align
Select all
Clear Selection
Main Properties
Gadgets
Canvas
Panel
Slider
Horizontal
Vertical
Tabber
Label
Button
Button
Checkbox
Radio
Text Field
Text Area
List box
Combo box
Tree view
HTML view
Progress bar

MBP15" 2.16GHz -> OSX 10.5 / Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz -> Windows XP

ResED(Posted 2003-04-13)
Have updated a huge chunk of the code it now allows you to select via a drag selection model. here are some of the keys available also:

Arrow Keys
Move Selected Gadgets

Shift + ArrowKeys
Size Selected Gadgets

Cntrl + Selection of gadget
Add to selection

Edit
Delete
Snap to grid
Align
Select all
Clear Selection
Main Properties
Gadgets

ResED(Posted 2003-04-04)
Have added saving of Blitz+ source code, and some more info is now saved in the Res file. Keep forgetting to put newer versions online hopefully will build it a site of its own at the weekend

ResTest(Posted 2003-04-02)
Another application to join the suite it takes a ReEd file and loads/displays its content for checking purposes. It works! Im amazed will put new version online after the footie or maybe just before.... 8-)

ResED!(Posted 2003-04-01)
Hi everyone guess I should have done this a while ago, I started a resource editor based upon one I used on the Acorn computer over many years. It is availible from http://www.btinternet.com/~nigelibrown in very early stages but I will be working on it when Im not updating websites for people etc....

It is not restricted to a single window, and now saves your files into it's own format that I will publish later I also want it to export code that can read the files rather than generate Blitz+ code to store all the info then when you update the .res file your app should also be updated :-) It uses a popup menu over the window objects that it creates to add/delete/edit gadgets of most types.

Please remember this is a WIP and not really ready for use but I am very open to suggestions for features...

Pushy(Posted 2002-01-14)
NB

Pushy(Posted 2002-01-14)
Hi

This is my first entry here, I only received my copy of Blitz2D with the Feb 2002 copy of PC Plus and my Blitz3D Last week. However I have made a start on a Sokoban clone with some extras.