Worklog for Pepsi

Form3D

Return to Worklogs

Forming up(Posted 2006-04-08)
It's just starting to fall together for me and got some good basic stuff working with it. I finally got my head wrapped around the parent child method I used. It's currently only allows 1 level of parenting... as in you can not parent a parent form. You can have as many children as you want. :)

It may be awhile before I get a chance to come back and work more on this. For more info about it and it's source, please visit the Form3D archive link below:

Form3D

Free 3D GUI(Posted 2006-02-24)
I'm working on a 3D gui as I needed something quick to use and something I needed to have experienced for myself anyways. I want this gui to be more modular whereas I can write the guts of it and then can add file requestors, pulldown lists, checkboxes, etc... as added code if I need them or not to keep the lines of code down.

Anyways, thought this would be good enough to share to the public and if you want to, help add to it. It's free for you to do whatever with.

To make it pixel perfect looking, I use camerapicks to help place textured quads at original screen size. In 3D, this still makes the graphics look blurry, so I simply shift the texture coords over right and down by .5

rasterisation referance: http://www.sjbrown.co.uk/?article=directx_texels

Form3D:
Code Archives

.(Posted 2001-11-16)
Yeah, keep this post for history purposes. :)