Can't compile apps for XNA or GLFW - MSBuild error

Monkey Targets Forums/XNA/Can't compile apps for XNA or GLFW - MSBuild error

codermax(Posted 2013) [#1]
Ok, so I'm trying to compile this code:

But I can't compile it. Here's the entire console log:

I have already installed XNA 4.0, VS C# 2010 and properly targeted MSBuild.exe in the config file. What could be causing this? It occurs on versions as old as v.63b, though v.74a is the latest I've tried.

Funny thing is, I opened the MonkeyGame.sln in VS C# 2010, deleted the "windows phone" and "xbox 360" copies of the project, and it worked perfectly. I dunno what to do as far as Monkey is concerned, as I couldn't find any MSBuild related errors pertaining to it. Can someone please help? :(

BigAnd(Posted 2013) [#2]
Just a quick one that you may have tried anyway but have you tried deleting your build folder?

codermax(Posted 2013) [#3]
Yes I have. I don't know what deleting the .build folder would change, but it didn't work. Maybe TRANS is executing MSBuild with the wrong parameters? When I installed Monkey, I haven't changed anything and did exactly what the docs said for enabling SDK targets.

EDIT: I also tried installing VSC++ express 2012, and installed that huge VS package with all the Win7 hotfixes. Still no progress. :(

Actually now that I've enabled all the targets, I can't compile anything BUT HTML5 apps! VS C# 2010 apps no longer compile, I tried compiling GLFW apps from VS C++ 2010 and those never compiled, can't compile Flash apps either.