error submitting app

Monkey Targets Forums/XNA/error submitting app

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#1]
im getting the error

[neutralresourcelanguage] attribute is missing on the entry assembly

when i try to upload my app

i think its got something to do with adding en_GB somewhere but im not sure where.Has anyone got got any ideas.

Xaron(Posted 2012) [#2]
Yes. You have to add English as default in the assembly info. Will make a screenshot, hang on!

Xaron(Posted 2012) [#3]
Alright, here it comes:

There are two ways to achieve this. The "correct" one would be:

Go to the project properties of the Windows Phone project:

Press the "Assembly Information" button in the "Application" tab and enter the Neutral language in the Assembly Information window:

OR

Just edit the assemblyinfo.cs file:

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#4]
Thanks Xaron that did the trick and i appreciate the effort you went to to explain it.Also looking at your second image i see you got he same 5 warnings as me.I was worried i was doing something wrong there although i have now figured out you can link your references to them manually and get rid of the warnings,but i didnt and left them in.

Xaron(Posted 2012) [#5]
You're welcome! :) Yep, warnings here and there, but you can ignore them. :)

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#6]
wow got it published first time i was expecting to make a few more errors yet.It helps when others have shared why theirs didnt get through first time as this meant i could adjust my app to take advantage of why they didnt pass.

Raz(Posted 2012) [#7]
Dave, do mobile apps have the peer review system (like Xbox games)? If so, wow, you got through that quickly! Nice one

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#8]
I thinks so.I know its gets tested on their device before its passed.It took 3 days to pass after i submitted it.Its not a complicated app i just wanted to see if i could get one passed with adverts in it.Really its just a piano keyboard that plays other funny sounds in tune like bango,burps,laughs ect.

Xaron(Posted 2012) [#9]
Yes they get reviewed. Usually it takes 3-5 days. So a bit faster than for iOS.

OvineByDesign(Posted 2012) [#10]
yea no peer review involved for mobile games (although I think you can enable that to happen ? )

/Stu

Raz(Posted 2012) [#11]
I guess it's much easier to review from a mobile than it is for Xbox where the process is a bit of a chore.