WP7 Walkthrough ?

Monkey Targets Forums/XNA/WP7 Walkthrough ?

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#1]
Can some one point me to, if it exists here yet, or comment bellow to a/with a guide on going from Monkey code, to building for xna to getting your code onto the WP7 Emulator, and also onto a phone and if they are different also to get it ready for store submition..

thanks.

Have something I would love to try in the Emulator, and on the phone itself if I can without a license.

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#2]
ive just started with xna and will be asking loads of silly questions in the days to come but ive been following this link and ive managed to get it up and running on the emulator and will be registering my phone tonight to try and get it on there.The emulator seems to be much faster than the android one.I dont know if you can do this without a licence though as ive just managed to get mine after loads of trouble,

http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=694

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#3]
Yeah I got mine running in the emulator as well looks well cool , let me know how it goes getting it on the phone, I wont be doing that for ages yet, I have the phone but cant and wont buy the licence until I have a few more complete games.

dave.h(Posted 2012) [#4]
Got it going no prob on phone but having probe adding the adverts in