Mojotest crash on Windows 8, my games too

Monkey Targets Forums/Windows 8/Mojotest crash on Windows 8, my games too

LinderBoss(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello,

I'm trying to build and run my games and several banana samples on Windows 8 but all of them crash at run-time.

My games and other banana samples build and run on Android and Windows Phone 8 (after a few CAPABILITIES tweeks).

"A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in MonkeyGame.exe

WinRT information: The application requested an operation that depends on an SDK component that is missing or mismatched.
An exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in MonkeyGame.exe but was not handled in user code

WinRT information: The application requested an operation that depends on an SDK component that is missing or mismatched.

Additional information: The application requested an operation that depends on an SDK component that is missing or mismatched.

The application requested an operation that depends on an SDK component that is missing or mismatched."

Context:
Visual Studio 2012 Pro
Monkey 76a
Sample tested: Mojotest

Monkey build error (I can open the solution and deploy it sucessfully, besides the crash of course):

"C:\Tools\Monkey\MonkeyPro\bananas\mak\mojotest\mojotest.build\winrt_win8\MonkeyGame.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\Tools\Monkey\MonkeyPro\bananas\mak\mojotest\mojotest.build\winrt_win8\MonkeyGame.csproj" (default target) (2) ->
(_GenerateAppxPackageFile target) ->
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1085,9): error APPX0002: Task 'GenerateAppxPackage' failed. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007B) [C:\Tools\Monkey\MonkeyPro\bananas\mak\mojotest\mojotest.build\winrt_win8\MonkeyGame.csproj]
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1085,9): error APPX0002: [C:\Tools\Monkey\MonkeyPro\bananas\mak\mojotest\mojotest.build\winrt_win8\MonkeyGame.csproj]

24 Warning(s) <<< That's not good...
1 Error(s) <<< That's worst

Time Elapsed 00:00:10.97
TRANS FAILED: Error executing 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=Win32 MonkeyGame.sln', return code=1

Sorry about the amount of text.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks,

LinderBoss