PSM expanding to other countries

Monkey Targets Forums/PSM/PSM expanding to other countries

Raz(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi Mark,

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/22/5133482/playstation-mobile-store-expands-to-nine-new-countries

The PS Store serves users of PlayStation Vita as well as mobile devices including Sony Tablet, Xperia phones and devices from Sharp, HTC and Fujitsu among others. The online retail component is now available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and New Zealand, adding to previous countries including Japan, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Australia.

Do you think this could mean PSM becoming a live target again? :)

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#2]
If this is true and the PSM target continues, Mark, please apply my JoyDown fix to mojo (unless you already did...).

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#3]
Nice! I am so glad I am moving to the Netherlands now! I actually had to use a fake U.S. address to test on my ps vita. I hope this means the PSM target will still be developed.

dragon(Posted 2013) [#4]
yahooooooo...

Soap(Posted 2013) [#5]
PSM is the precursor to PS4 and so on opening up more fully to all of the countries people want to support. It will happen but Sony has to be in the legal clear everywhere first due to complex international law.

Nobuyuki(Posted 2013) [#6]
It looks like PSM is included in the free version of Monkey now, so those of you guys who have made your own fixes to mojo on the target, I highly recommend doing a pull request on Github!

simonh(Posted 2013) [#7]
The PSM target is Pro only.