Compile Successful, but fails to launch

Monkey Targets Forums/Ouya/Compile Successful, but fails to launch

computercoder(Posted 2015) [#1]
Previous to MonkeyX Pro 81b, I was able to compile and launch my MonkeyX apps on the OUYA, but since I updated I haven't been able to. I am running on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1.

This is what I get compiling ANY MonkeyX app
     [exec] 1276 KB/s (146123 bytes in 0.111s)
     [exec] 	pkg: /data/local/tmp/MonkeyGame-debug.apk
     [exec] Success
     [exec] rm failed for -f, No such file or directory
BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 7 seconds

It appears that there is a directory structure or file that doesn't exist that the OUYA target assumes should be there. It almost seems that the apk itself didn't get copied successfully to the OUYA.

I tried all the way back to Monkey Pro 75d, getting the same issue. Has anyone else encountered this issue with OUYA?

This is what I have done so far:
1) Deleted the BUILD directory for the app
2) Updated Android SDK to version 19, updating any out of date revisions to the latest revisions using the Android SDK Manager.
3) Updated Ant to version 1.9.4
4) Rebooted the OUYA (which is at the latest patch software version 1.0.13 at the time I posted this)
5) Checked for updates on the OUYA
6) Re-attempted to Launch the debug version of my apps to OUYA from within the TED IDE. Initially, I used Mollusk, but decided to try the one that ships with MonkeyX just to be sure it wasn't the IDE.

computercoder(Posted 2015) [#2]
After playing with this over and over... It does actually install the app onto the OUYA, but it fails to launch it automatically. Instead, I have to manually launch it on the OUYA regardless of it being in DEBUG or RELEASE. :/ Still... stumping as to why it suddenly started doing this. I still have the suspicion that it has to do with the part:
[exec] rm failed for -f, No such file or directory

I'm not sure what to do with that this point. At least I can test it out, I just can't get ANY debug information back. :(