InApp Purchase <> IpV6 not working

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/InApp Purchase <> IpV6 not working

York(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hey guys,

I updated my app for iOS, but Apple rejected it. It seems there is a problem with the MonkeyStore and ipv6? Not sure.. It seems that the Store can´t connect and the method "IsOpen()" returns false , if the user use ipV6/Wlan. The reviewer tried to open my gamestore, but it failed.

Someone an Idea how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Rejection Reason:

2. 1 PERFORMANCE: APP COMPLETENESS 
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on an iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.0/9.3.5 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, we received a connection error message when trying to access the ‘Store’.

We've attached screenshot(s) for your reference.

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s). For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s).

marksibly(Posted 2016) [#2]
Someone managed to get ipv6 sockets working with the latest monkey, but I think they had to tweak the code a bit - more info here:

http://www.monkey-x.com/Community/posts.php?topic=10628

I'll have a look into this myself too, but I don't have access to an ipv6 network (I think) so testing is gonna be hit and miss...

marksibly(Posted 2016) [#3]
Are you actually using the brl.socket Socket class, or just the MonkeyStore?

I'm just uploading a potential fix for the Socket class, but the MonkeyStore code doesn't actually do any ipv4/ipv6 stuff - it's just calls 'open the app store' and all the networking details are left up to iOS.

Is you AppStore account up to date etc? Does the app work when testing it from a device?

York(Posted 2016) [#4]
Hey Mark,

no i don´t use the socket class. On my devices I had no problems.

I have updated XCode to XCode 8, rebuild my game with the iOS 10 SDK. Maybe this works.

If not, I hope to get some more information from the AppReview Team.

York(Posted 2016) [#5]
Hey,

I am getting crazy with apple :P After the fourth update the game was accepted and is now online.

I updated my code that if "OnOpenStoreComplete()" returns -1 , the game will try to reconnect. Not sure if this was the reason but now it was accepted.

Xaron(Posted 2016) [#6]
Maybe you got a different reviewer. Often this makes a difference. :D