iOS 7 Simulator crashing on OSX 10.9

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/iOS 7 Simulator crashing on OSX 10.9

Tristan(Posted 2013) [#1]
Using 76a, I cannot get any example to run on the iOS 7 Simulator, I have tried changing deployment targets, running directly through xcode, everything, it just crashes. If I run from the monkey ide it doesn't even install the app into the emulator.

Is this a known issue of some sort?

Oddball(Posted 2013) [#2]
What does it say is happening in the console window? I had an issue where the latest Xcode update broke all things Apple related. This might be a similar thing. http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=6093

Tristan(Posted 2013) [#3]
In the monkey console it says SUCCESSFUL and loads the simulator, it just doesn't load the app.

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#4]
Can you load the app from the home screen on the simulator?

Tristan(Posted 2013) [#5]
Nope, the only way I can even get it to show up on the home screen is by opening the xcode project and running it there. Everything builds correctly in monkey, it just wont run from monkey.

I just ran it successfully through xcode, couldn't last night but now I can..Odd. Is there any reason anyone can think of that the install on the simulator wouldn't work from monkey? Kind of a hassle to open each xcode project.

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2013) [#6]
i think i had a problem once where i needed to change a setting in the xcode project, save it to the targets/template folder, delete the build folder, and try again.