validate warning

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/validate warning

dave.h(Posted 2013) [#1]
I've worked through most of my problems trying to upload my app and this is my last prob i think.has anyone got any ideas what that warning is.The app works fine on my ipad and iPhone but iwhen i go through the archive procedure i just get the error below.Any help will be welcome

(null): Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate. (-19011)

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#2]
Silly question, but are you signing it with the correct profile during the archive procedure, and are you compiling to "iOS Device"?

dave.h(Posted 2013) [#3]
not a silly question to me mate.I make loads of silly mistakes.

I am compiling to the ios device.I think I'm using the correct profile but how do i check that i am

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#4]
Make sure XCode is up to date, make sure all your settings are correct in XCode (iOS version, company name etc) and then you choose the profile to sign with as you go through the Archive dialogs.

I save as Ad-Hoc, use my distribution profile and then upload that saved .ipa to TestFlight, add my provisioning profile (saved from the Apple Dev Centre) to then it's ready to be downloaded by testers.