Can't compile?

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/Can't compile?

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#1]
When I try to compile (to iOS), even the bouncy aliens sample I just get a bunch of warnings and errors...

I'm using XCode 4.4 for iOS, and opening the template project on it does nothing :(

Trying to compile directly on XCode, it compiles, but then when program starts I get an exception right on this line:
UIApplicationMain( argc,argv,nil,nil );

This is the full console output on XCode:

Can someone help me out?

Edit: I narrowed it down to this function:

By removing the "Mask" from all UIInterfaceOrientation(...) I am able to compile to iOS, but my game looks always in portrait mode, even if in XCode I set to landscape only?!

Edit2: apparently the rotation problem only happens on iPhone 4.3 simulator - on iPhone 5 it works correctly... I'm still puzzled!

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#2]
I've downloaded every Monkey version... version 66 doesn't have this rotation issue... but it also doesn't have the httprequester, so it's no good to me.

Anyone got a clue how to solve those problems? I *really* need iOS working here!

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#3]
I'm losing hope here :(

Ignoring the iOS 4.3 problem, I've tried to keep compiling my game... but once I added brl.admob, I get the following error *after* compiling and building (Both on TED and on XCode):

ld: framework not found AdSupport
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

What could possibly be the problem now?!?

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#4]
Error fixed after installing xcode6.

But still, app is locked into portrait mode on ios 4.3... =(