Related to iOS Developer Program

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/Related to iOS Developer Program

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello, I have a question I can't find an answer for.
żIs it possible that someone that is not me can enroll me in the dev program? I have a client that is offering to pay that enrollment but as a gift, can this be done?
He can't send me the money as i don't have a credit card, plus the method for my country is actually sending a fax with the card details.
Thanks

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#2]
Can you not send him your details that you want to use on the account and he can fax over his card details to them as required for payment/authentication.

nigelibrown(Posted 2013) [#3]
Your client could create an IOS Account and add you as a team member, this is a very simple process unlike provisioning that is more like playing Russian roulette each time you try to add a new device.

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/ToolsLanguages/Conceptual/DevPortalGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#4]
But the issue is that he will be the seller of your apps. Is that OK with you?

He can set up everything under his name and then export certificates and provisioning profiles and you'll be able to work without problems.

BTW. You don't need credit card for that, some debit cards allow online payments, check if your card is valid for online payments and you might be able to register on your own. I had to go through faxing CC details and it was painful process, but doable.