I seem to have regressed, iOS build error.

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/I seem to have regressed, iOS build error.

hobo(Posted 2012) [#1]
So I use to be all good with iOS target but I seem to have messed things up somehow.

Possibly while updating to the latest version of Xcode or something else.

So regardless of the project, whenever I build to iOS on my Mac using Ted I receive this error:

=== BUILD NATIVE TARGET MonkeyGame OF PROJECT MonkeyGame WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===
Check dependencies

ProcessInfoPlistFile build/Release-iphonesimulator/MonkeyGame.app/Info.plist MonkeyGame-Info.plist
    cd /Users/tc/Documents/MonkeyPro66/monkeycode/project/project.build/ios
    setenv PATH "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Users/tc/flex_sdk/bin"
    builtin-infoPlistUtility MonkeyGame-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/tc/Documents/MonkeyPro66/monkeycode/project/project.build/ios/build/Release-iphonesimulator/MonkeyGame.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphonesimulator -o /Users/tc/Documents/MonkeyPro66/monkeycode/project/project.build/ios/build/Release-iphonesimulator/MonkeyGame.app/Info.plist

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	ProcessInfoPlistFile build/Release-iphonesimulator/MonkeyGame.app/Info.plist MonkeyGame-Info.plist
(1 failure)
TRANS FAILED: TRANS Failed to execute 'xcodebuild -configuration Release -sdk iphonesimulator', return code=16640
Done.

I am completely stuck, have tried deleting build folders, opening projects in Xcode directly (gives a pList error) and now I'm at a loss.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks.

hobo(Posted 2012) [#2]
Fixed it, I had stupidly been messing with the iOS targets and all projects were inheriting incorrect default settings including a dodgy info.plist.

A redownload of MonkeyV66 and all good.

Posting here actually helped me look at the issue from a different angle.