Build warning. Xcode 3.2.6 - How to fix?

Monkey Targets Forums/iOS/Build warning. Xcode 3.2.6 - How to fix?

TheRedFox(Posted 2011) [#1]
After HTML5 and flash/flex targets, I am trying to get the iOS one working.
I upgraded to Xcode3.2.6 since my version was too old for Monkey.

The mojotest app builds and deploys on the simulator but there is this warning during the build:

Translating mojotest
/Users/philippeback/Desktop/MonkeyPro44/bin/trans_macos -target=ios -run /Users/philippeback/Desktop/MonkeyPro44/bananas/mak/mojotest/mojotest.monkey

TRANS monkey compiler V1.17
Parsing...
Semanting...
Translating...
Building...
2011-08-10 14:52:38.140 xcodebuild[28687:80b] Error loading /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins/iPhoneOS Build System Support.xcplugin/Contents/MacOS/iPhoneOS Build System Support:  dlopen(/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins/iPhoneOS Build System Support.xcplugin/Contents/MacOS/iPhoneOS Build System Support, 265): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
  Referenced from: /Developer/usr/bin/../../Library/Frameworks//../../Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DTDeviceKitBase.framework/Versions/A/DTDeviceKitBase
  Reason: image not found

Any idea on why it is behaving that way and how to solve? I am no expert on Xcode.

I wanted to have this right before trying out Xcode4.1 and the Lion upgrade. Until I get the app in a decent enough state, I don't need 4.1 nor Lion.

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#2]
make sure all those paths are valid.