Adding HTML5 demos to my website, need to remove..

Monkey Targets Forums/HTML5/Adding HTML5 demos to my website, need to remove..

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#1]
I need to remove the splitter and text area from HTML5 builds, has anyone tried this yet.

I cant just remove them from the MonkeyGame.html file or the main.js stops, so I need to know where to modify the main.js file, if anyone has already removed the splitter and text area can you help ?

So far I have just changed the colour of the text area and splitter to white, I previously tried to remove the splitter and text area but messed up the main.js on my first attempt.

k.o.g.(Posted 2016) [#2]
MonkeyGame.html

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#3]
it doesn't work.

maverick69(Posted 2016) [#4]
Why would you change the main.js. If you just remove the splitter/textarea everything should be fine.

Also with "It doesn't work" we can't help you much. Please describe the error. Does your browsers console show up an error?

diemar(Posted 2016) [#5]
somewhere around line 137 you can edit the line that sets the console height (in function updateSize()). I did not try to set it to zero, but i did:
console.style.height=window.innerHeight*0.05;
which gave me a two line console.
needless to say, edit monkeygame.html in your build folder, it will not be overwritten by the compiler.

the splitter bar height is set to 8px in the CSS section, change as you wish. The canvas must be defined in both, script start and the canvas html tag of monkeygame.html. (maybe also in main.js, not sure right atm.)