GLFW3 Issues

Monkey Targets Forums/Desktop/GLFW3 Issues

ewancordiner(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hi, sorry I've asked a lot of questions recently haha but GLFW3 appears to have stopped working with my build with this game and I'm relatively new to this platform, I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what it at fault here and if there's anything I can do to change it as ideally my game would run on this platform and not html5. Thankyou :)
"C:/Users/Ewan/Documents/MonkeyXPro86e/bin/transcc_winnt" -target=Desktop_Game_(Glfw3) -config=Debug -run "C:/MonkeyXPro86e/Test games/MyGame.monkey"
TRANS monkey compiler V1.87
Parsing...
Semanting...
Translating...
Building...
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 4.6.1586.0
[Microsoft .NET Framework, version 4.0.30319.42000]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Building the projects in this solution one at a time. To enable parallel build, please add the "/m" switch.
Build started 02-Nov-16 12:02:35 AM.
Project "C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" on node 1 (default targets).
ValidateSolutionConfiguration:
Building solution configuration "Debug|Win32".
Project "C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (1) is building "C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (2) on node 1 (default targets).
C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj(18,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
Done Building Project "C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.
Done Building Project "C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (default target) (2) ->
C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj(18,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.03
TRANS FAILED: Error executing '"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe" /p:Configuration=Debug', return code=1
Done.

skid(Posted 2016) [#2]
I would try running Visual Studio 2010 from the start menu and make sure it is still installed correctly and your free license is up to date.

You could then try and open the C:\MonkeyXPro86e\Test games\MyGame.buildv86e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln solution file using Visual Studio to again, make sure everything is installed OK with the tool chain.

If that doesn't help I would try removing the space from the "Test games" folder name.

ewancordiner(Posted 2016) [#3]
Thankyou, I don't have Visual Studio but removing the space did work for some reason.