Release build trans failure but debug works

Monkey Targets Forums/Desktop/Release build trans failure but debug works

Grey Alien(Posted 2012) [#1]
Just running my game on my Macbook Air (Mountain Lion, XCode 4.5.2, Monkey 0660 and it runs fine in GLFW debug, but when I change to release it fails with this:

I think it's this NSPoint code that is failing but I could be totally wrong. Note that I haven't modified the default modules. Any ideas? Thx!

/Users/jake/Desktop/MonkeyPro66/Jake/Titan Attacks/TitanAttacks.build/glfw/xcode/../glfw/lib/cocoa/cocoa_window.m:1131:56: error: passing 'NSPoint' (aka 'struct _NSPoint') to parameter of incompatible type 'CGPoint' (aka 'struct CGPoint')
        CGDisplayMoveCursorToPoint( CGMainDisplayID(), globalPoint );

MikeHart(Posted 2012) [#2]
It is a GLFW bug. I posted about this too and got pointed to a discussion in the net. Can't find my post atm.

MikeHart(Posted 2012) [#3]
Ah, here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/glfw/discussion/247562/thread/fe265145

Grey Alien(Posted 2012) [#4]
Thanks! So I just modify that file then? No possible fix in Monkey I guess?

I wonder why release mode is doing something different then.

Rus(Posted 2012) [#5]
Hiya guys! I just ran into this same problem. Surely this would mean that the files in targets\glfw\glfw\lib\cocoa would need modification in the officially released Monkey Product Updates.

I hate Monkey-ing around in these files and would greatly appreciate an official fix if at all possible!

Sledge(Posted 2013) [#6]
You can copy the _glfwPlatformSetMouseCursorPos function from MonkeyPro67b/targets/glfw/template/glfw/lib/cocoa/cocoa_window.m over the version in MonkeyPro66/targets/glfw/glfw/lib/cocoa/cocoa_window.m and that should get you going.

Grey Alien(Posted 2013) [#7]
Um, forget you saw this post, it was an error on my part.

Grey Alien(Posted 2013) [#8]
ditto