Game hangs when started....

Monkey Targets Forums/Desktop/Game hangs when started....

Vinians(Posted 2011) [#1]
I created a little game that runs perfectly in Monkey HTML5 and Flash, but when exported to Windows (GLFW) it opens a black window and hangs without starting. Someone knows I can be?

therevills(Posted 2011) [#2]
Code/Example?

Vinians(Posted 2011) [#3]
The bad thing is that the code is my own the entire game. And the interesting thing is that usually works in HTML5 and flash ...
Edit:I found the problem. Somehow he was not able to load the imgens do not know if you have any difference in loading or something, I'll check what it is.

therevills(Posted 2011) [#4]
The bad thing is that the code is my own the entire game

Normally it is ;)

You've got to find the smallest amount of code which reproduce the issue...

Vinians(Posted 2011) [#5]
So friend, I even discovered that the problem is the loading of images, but do not understand why. So I tried using the Print command to show the way, but I would like a dialogue type the ShowMessage (). How can I use a dialog like that in Monkey? What I really want is to debug my app

therevills(Posted 2011) [#6]
The Print messages will appear in the console.

Can you post some code and your directory structure?

MikeHart(Posted 2011) [#7]
The Print messages will appear in the console.

Mmmh, somehow I can't get the Print output on my Mac. Any tips what it could be?

Vinians(Posted 2011) [#8]
[EDIT] [SOLVED]
Thank you all for your help! I discovered the great mystery. The problem is with. MP3 GLFW not work on the platform. So they get and give null pointer error. Just replacing MP3 with WAV using conditional compilation and everything went right.
Thanks anyway!

Also was trying to use the Print but nothing comes out on the island. So I got in C # and I could see that it gives problems when you try to use data from an image that is probably null, but do not know why it does not load. On the structure of folders, the folder has only "date" with all the images inside. This bug is hard to find ...