Crash during execution

Monkey Targets Forums/Desktop/Crash during execution

Cartman(Posted 2011) [#1]
I've been working on a little demo program on HTML5 and decided today to try the glfw compile. The program compiles and runs fine in HTML5. First error I got was the Audio dll was missing, which I quickly fixed. Then my program compiled. After it launched I got through a few screens and then it crashed. When I debugged the error in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate it showed the error was a "division by zero" on line 3130 of the main.cpp code. bbnframes is equal to zero. This maps back to the modules/mojo/graphics.monkey(126) line of code(if I'm reading the results correctly).

I'm on the .36 version of Monkey and the only thing I've installed is the OpenAL.dll. Visual Studio 2010 is already on this machine.

Any ideas on why this would work in HTML5 and then crash after a successful compile in the glfw environment? If there is something else I need to install, please let me know.

skid(Posted 2011) [#2]
Check your code, if you are calling LoadImage "filename.png",0,1 then change it to ,1,1.

Mojo should be throwing an error about an illegal framecount parameter on all platforms.