Build failing

Monkey Targets Forums/Desktop/Build failing

Snader(Posted 2011) [#1]
Somehow I cannot get my monkey code to build for GLFW. It moans about a file in the root of my D drive:

D:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props

Build started 11-3-2011 10:27:16.
Project "D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.sln" on node 1 (default targets).
ValidateSolutionConfiguration:
Building solution configuration "Debug|Win32".
Project "D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.sln" (1) is building "D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (2) on node 1 (default targets).
D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj(18,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "D:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
Done Building Project "D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.
Done Building Project "D:\Programming\Projects\monkey\Terrorist\Terrorist.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.sln" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.