Javac warnings, is this ok ?

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Javac warnings, is this ok ?

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#1]
My project issues the following warning and this concerns me a bit:
"MonkeyGame.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations."

So my project uses unsafe operations ? what is worst case when unsafe operations execute ? does this mean my MonkeyGame could crash ? or do I dismiss the warning as having no effect ?

(I don't know how to recompile with the -Xlint unchecked to get the details.)

-compile:
[javac] Compiling 4 source files to C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkeyXPro86e\bananas\gn\GTApp.buildv86e\android_new\bin\classes
[javac] warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
[javac] Note: C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkeyXPro86e\bananas\g\GApp.buildv86e\android_new\src\nz\co\ge\gt\MonkeyGame.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkeyXPro86e\bananas\gn\GTApp.buildv86e\android_new\src\nz\co\ge\gt\MonkeyGame.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 3 warnings

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#2]
Im guessing that the warnings are generated by depreciated thread class method use ?

I guess my question really is how do i add -Xlint:deprecation to the compiler, do I modify trans ?

I have spent hours reading online information about Android, im not trying to just get people to do the work, my program works buts its the details specific to android that take ages to figure out.

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2016) [#3]
Have you tried updating your installation of Apache ANT? This sounds similar to a problem I had a week or two ago. All I had to do was update ANT and get the right version of the JDK.

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2016) [#4]
How do you ascertain the 'right' version of the jdk?

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#5]
You would have the latest version ?