iOS vs Android : What to Develop First?

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/iOS vs Android : What to Develop First?

JatApp(Posted 2016) [#1]
In today’s digital word, businesses have a wide variety of options when it comes to marketing their products and serving their customers...
More information you can find on:
http://jatapp.com/blog/ios-vs-android/
Welcome and Good luck!

Xaron(Posted 2016) [#2]
SPAM report. Can we report somehow spam btw?

JatApp(Posted 2016) [#3]
Why do you think so? when was information about mobile app development is spam?

ratking(Posted 2016) [#4]
It is your first post and it has nothing to do with Monkey, thus it's spam.

JatApp(Posted 2016) [#5]
Yes of course. you are right - "it has nothing to do with Monkey". but many users (of this site) looking and read article about development... If you think that it's spam... I'm Sorry. I do not want to quarrel with you))

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2016) [#6]
@JatApp: Don't feel too bad about it. Just post to the "Digital Discussion" section next time.

JatApp(Posted 2016) [#7]
I understand you. ok. thank you. Good luck! )

Xaron(Posted 2016) [#8]
Ooops, sorry! Actually I had the impression that you're a bot. Never mind. Looks you're human! HA!

dawlane(Posted 2016) [#9]
@JatApp: A first post with what basically sounds like a marketing ploy with a link on any forum would have alarm bells ringing. More so on these forums as some still slip past.
@Xaron: To report spam, contact support.

skid(Posted 2016) [#10]
I would expect a bot to use better grammar:

JatApp is software development company ????, which is engaged mobile application development ????. We were found in 2010 ????, more than 500 successful projects and 99% satisfaction clients ????. We provide powerful software solution for your business????. Our company has around 100 employees, 76 of them experienced and talented developers. Our team always aimed at achieving the best possible result ????.

JatApp(Posted 2016) [#11]
"skid" thank you for your care. I see that you are very attentive. but .. why your site is not working ?? I think that you also need help. Is not it ?

Boulderdash(Posted 2016) [#12]
I will publish on Google Apps first because it is cheaper and easier to get your App approved.

(No spel cheking used hare !)