Appodeal

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Appodeal

OvineByDesign(Posted 2016) [#1]
Anyone using Appodeal yet?

I am simply displaying a full screen advert but cant seem to find a way of determining whether the ad has been pressed or not ? (Appodeal.INTERSTITIAL)

Looking at the other SDK they seem to specify call backs that can monitor but unsure how these can be used in Monkey?

document.addEventListener('onInterstitialLoaded', function(){}); document.addEventListener('onInterstitialFailedToLoad', function(){}); document.addEventListener('onInterstitialShown', function(){}); document.addEventListener('onInterstitialClicked', function(){}); document.addEventListener('onInterstitialClosed', function(){});

/Stu

Xaron(Posted 2016) [#2]
Yes, there is even a thread with a module and official responses from Appodeal: http://www.monkey-x.com/Community/posts.php?topic=9951

OvineByDesign(Posted 2016) [#3]
Yea #Xaron saw that thread but its all IOS.

When I get a bit more time (as I want ot finish the game first) I'll have a look at doing similar for android (callbacks to set flags to say that the full screen ad has been clicked)

/Stu

Xaron(Posted 2016) [#4]
Actually on the Appodeal site there is a module for Monkey X working for Android and iOS. Have you tried it?

OvineByDesign(Posted 2016) [#5]
No you are not wrong, that works ok for the banner ads, but without the callbacks there is no way of telling when the full screen ad has been clicked.

Maggi(Posted 2016) [#6]
Thank you for this post!