adjust screen for any resolution

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/adjust screen for any resolution

wiliamtn(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi friends

is there any way for adjust screen for any resolution?

therevills(Posted 2014) [#2]
Search for Auto-fit or Autoscale :)

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2014) [#3]
This thread may help you.

Your main choices (Assuming you don't make your own) are 'autofit' by DruggedBunny, and 'AutoScale' by Nobuyuki.

And, if you're planning on using 'autofit', I'd recommend my refactored version, which supports sub-displays, border colors / border-disabling, and basic matrix-operations. (Click here; renaming the folder may be required)

Basically any code written with the original 'autofit' is compatible with it, so my version's always an option, if you're interested.

The 'AutoScale' module isn't a bad choice, but I've never really used it for anything, I've only skimmed through the code. It's a bit messy, but it should get the job done.

And though it's an older version, 'autofit' is in the Monkey examples if you want to try it out. The files are at "/bananas/hitoro/autofit".

If you have any questions, you can look through the original 'autofit' module for basic documentation. You can also look through my implementation for usage notes (Though, they aren't all that descriptive), but it at the very least gives a better description for 'UpdateVirtualDisplay'. And if nothing else, we should be able to help you here on the forums.