App is not visible in Google Play Store

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/App is not visible in Google Play Store

Axeman(Posted 2014) [#1]
Has anyone else had a problem publishing to the Google Play store. I have tried two apps now and neither of them appear in any searches. Even typing the name exactly doesn't return the app in the search.! I'm at a loss. You can click the direct link in the developer console so I know it's there somewhere.
There's not much to the game, its a clone but it's annoying that it doesn't appear.

Its called Flippy Bee.

The only thing I can think of is in the way the game's Android Manifest file works. The package name is com.twistedslug.flappybee, the android:name="MonkeyGame" and the android:label="Flippy Bee"

Should they all be the same?
Direct link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twistedslug.flappybee

Anyone with any experience with this that could offer a suggestion or two?

ziggy(Posted 2014) [#2]
I see it if I search flappybee (number 40 in the results page) as there's a gazilliion of flappy bee games!

Axeman(Posted 2014) [#3]
Ah, well done. I don't think I typed flappybee as one word, should have really!
But why then if you type Flappy Bee or Flippy Bee with spaces it doesn't appear but other do?
The title of the app is "Flappy Bee" and the name of the app is "Flippy Bee", weird.
Also i did another "Soundboard Farmyard", again following the previous search soundboardfarmyard one word works but soundboard farmyard doesn't.
bother.................

oh and yes, there are a few "flappy" type games but this was my first proper "Monkey" project so you'll have to forgive me :-)

dragon(Posted 2014) [#4]
yep...

i had also a app name,
that was not shown in results...
but 100+ other apps

even, if i type exact name...
you should rename your game

i renamed my game to something "special"

Axeman(Posted 2014) [#5]
dragon, I will give your suggestion a try.

erebel55(Posted 2014) [#6]
Why does he have to search without spaces though? I am getting ready to release my game and want to know how I can make it so the user can search for my title with spaces.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2014) [#7]
I've had that as well. They don't seem to index much, if at all, based on app name!