fabiomwm(Posted 2014) [#1]
:mojo.android.cpp
How to get just this missing file?

fabiomwm(Posted 2014) [#2]
mojo.android.java

Xaron(Posted 2014) [#3]
Do you use the free version?

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#4]
As Xaron say above. If are using the Free version then you wont get this file. If you want this file then you have to buy the Pro version. The free version only gives you HTML5 and Desktop (GLFW) targets. If you have bought the Pro version then make sure that you have download the correct zip file.

MikeHart(Posted 2014) [#5]
Folks, in which folder do you see that file? I see a mojo.android.java file but not the one he/she has mentioned.

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#6]
@Mike: I think that the first post was 'mojo.android.cpp' was a miss-type the second post is just says 'mojo.android.java'.
Unless the first post is right then we need to know the monkey version as you can never tell with the experimental versions. I thought it could be NDK related.

MikeHart(Posted 2014) [#7]
Oh, I missed that. Sorry.

fabiomwm(Posted 2014) [#8]
I´m working on a alternative target to monkey free
I think it is possible!
someone can send me just this file?
mojo.android.java

MikeHart(Posted 2014) [#9]
No, it is part of the pro version. You have to buy it.

Your last post now sounds like you want to create an Android export for the free version. Do you realize that you then create something and mostlikely share it, that will take money away from BlitzResearch? I strongly disagree with that and suggest that you look for another tool which provides you Android game dev for free. There are many out there.

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#10]
I´m working on a alternative target to monkey free
I think it is possible!
someone can send me just this file?
mojo.android.java
Oh dear. It was only a matter of time before some was going to ask "Please can you give me a copy of this and that, that you are not legally allowed to distribute" because of this reason and that reason. Some who, by looking at your profile, only currently has three posts all relating to this very subject. Is only going to get torn to pieces. As Mike says....

No, it is part of the pro version. You have to buy it.
Your last post now sounds like you want to create an Android export for the free version. Do you realize that you then create something and mostlikely share it, that will take money away from BlitzResearch? I strongly disagree with that and suggest that you look for another tool which provides you Android game dev for free. There are many out there.

muddy_shoes(Posted 2014) [#11]
There's nothing wrong with creating an alternative target system on top of Monkey. The only bit that's wrong is trying to get a pro target mojo file for free, presumably in order to copy the code.

However, morality/legality of this one incident aside, it's pretty much inevitable that a full version is going to be distributed as awareness of Monkey increases. There's not a lot in place to stop it happening and lots of people like the OP who have no qualms about infringing on licences.