App crash on 'zoom to fill screen'

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/App crash on 'zoom to fill screen'

Snader(Posted 2013) [#1]
I have succesfully submitted my game to Google Play, Amazon and SlideME, but now at Samsung they found out that when you hit the 'zoom to fill screen' option on a Samsung tablet, the game crashes. After this I get this error report. I have no clue whats is going wrong? I use plain Mojo with autofit, xml and fontmachine modules.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at java.util.Vector.arrayIndexOutOfBoundsException(Vector.java:907)
at java.util.Vector.remove(Vector.java:706)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.bb_std_lang.popErr(MonkeyGame.java:118)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.bb_graphics.g_DebugRenderDevice(MonkeyGame.java:12949)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.bb_graphics.g_Cls(MonkeyGame.java:12955)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.c_SchapenTellen.p_OnRender(MonkeyGame.java:6992)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.c_GameDelegate.RenderGame(MonkeyGame.java:7873)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.BBGame.RenderGame(MonkeyGame.java:577)
at com.voornmultimedia.sheeplessnightsfree.BBAndroidGame.onDrawFrame(MonkeyGame.java:1305)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1516)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1240)

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2013) [#2]
something to do with the debugger (popErr) have you tried release mode? it may get rid of the error.

Snader(Posted 2013) [#3]
Thanks, that did the trick!