Release in version 68c

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Release in version 68c

Hipe(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi, I finish My irst App and I need to publish it, I put Monkey ide in Release Mode, but it produce MonkeyGame-debug.apk, and when I sign this file and try to upload it in Google play say : "Upload failed
You uploaded an APK that was signed in debug mode. You need to sign your APK in release mode."

Please Help me.

Thanks a lot.

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#2]
http://monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/post.php?topic=1014&post=8800

Hipe(Posted 2013) [#3]
Thanks a lot, I have my App already Signed, but now I your Help again cause, now I'm trying to Publish in the market and I put Ide in Release Mode but it create de .apk in debug Mode.

Thanks Xaron.

Midimaster(Posted 2013) [#4]
Don't worry... the apk is always named as "MonkeyGame-debug.apk". The manual how to prepare the apk for android market is very basic. there can happen a lot of problems on this way.

First of all: Did you really open the "MonkeyGame-debug.apk" with a tool like 7Zip and did you there destroy the META-INF folder inside the apk before you started your singign process?

And often a second source of problems: Don't forget to rename your MonkeyGame-signed.apk" into "MyGame.apk". Then make sure that there is no files named "MyGame-signed.apk" or "MyGame-signed-zipped.apk" in the signing folder. Then stsrt he signing process.

Hipe(Posted 2013) [#5]
Thanks a lot, now I have this Issue when I'm uploading my APK
"Upload failed
You uploaded an APK signed with a certificate that is not yet valid. You need to sign your APK with a certificate that is currently valid."

Can you Help me.

Thanks

Hipe(Posted 2013) [#6]
Ok, Forget about this, I have Published my First Monkey App and is For Free,
please see it and help telling me my mistakes.

Thanks a Lot to Monkey!! You are Great.

Midimaster(Posted 2013) [#7]
"Can you help me...?"

I would like to help you, but... would you please answer the questions of post #3?

Did you comment out all PRINT commands?