Successful Build But Java Error

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Successful Build But Java Error

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#1]
I'm getting a successful build to my Android device, but it's crashing and I don't know why or what to do about it. (Yes, I deleted build folder...)

I don't know if the problem is with the BluetoothService, even though I'm not using that, or the RFCOMM_CreateConnection or the java.io.IOException or the Could not find class 'com.monkey.c_iList2'... etc...

Can anybody determine what's wrong?

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 25 seconds
Starting: Intent { cmp=com.monkey/.MonkeyGame }

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

E/BluetoothServiceJni( 1161): SOCK FLAG = 3 ***********************

E/bt-btif ( 1161): bta_jv_rfcomm_start_server, RFCOMM_CreateConnection failed

E/BluetoothSocket( 5224): bindListen, fail to get port number, exception: java.io.IOException: read failed, socket might closed or timeout, read ret: -1

E/dalvikvm( 9395): Could not find class 'com.monkey.c_iList2', referenced from method com.monkey.c_iPlayfield.<init>

E/dalvikvm( 9395): Could not find class 'com.monkey.c_iList4[]', referenced from method com.monkey.c_iPlayfield.p_InitGuiPages

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): java.lang.VerifyError: com/monkey/c_iPlayfield

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at com.monkey.bb_.bbInit(MonkeyGame.java:15251)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at com.monkey.MonkeyGame.onCreate(MonkeyGame.java:1404)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5104)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1080)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2144)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2230)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:141)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1234)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5041)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9395): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/bt-btif ( 1161): bta_jv_rfcomm_start_server, RFCOMM_CreateConnection failed

E/BluetoothSocket( 5224): bindListen, fail to get port number, exception: java.io.IOException: read failed, socket might closed or timeout, read ret: -1

StoneFaceEXE(Posted 2013) [#2]
Are you compiling in debug mode?

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#3]
Yes, I'm compiling in debug mode.

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#4]
Tried compiling in release mode and it still gives same error.

BTW, I'm using JungleIDE, and the above quoted process text is from that. I don't know how JungleIDE gets that.

Snader(Posted 2013) [#5]
C.K., do you load any resources in the onUpdate part of the program?

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#6]
No, I'm not loading any resources during OnUpdate. I'm guessing you mean like LoadImage() or somesuch.

I'm also using the Ignition framework and diddy.

Tonight I'm going to test a bunch of demos and see if I can duplicate the problem with a less-complicated program than what I'm trying to run.

ADD: Just noticed your bug report in the other thread. I'll have a closer look at all my code to make sure I'm not loading anything during OnUpdate.