Getting Error When Compiling for Android

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Getting Error When Compiling for Android

c.k.(Posted 2012) [#1]
Anybody know what I can do about this? I'm hoping there's a manifest variable I can set to make the code acceptable.

-compile:
    [javac] Compiling 3 source files to C:\Users\c.k.lester\Desktop\Video Games\Tap Drummer\beta\tap_drummer.build\android\bin\classes
    [javac] C:\Users\c.k.lester\Desktop\Video Games\Tap Drummer\beta\tap_drummer.build\android\src\com\monkey\MonkeyGame.java:7111: Post(java.lang.String,int,int) in com.monkey.MNet_Http cannot be applied to (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,int)
    [javac] 		String t_res=f_net.Post(t_URL,t_params,3000,5000);
    [javac] 		                  ^
    [javac] Note: C:\Users\c.k.lester\Desktop\Video Games\Tap Drummer\beta\tap_drummer.build\android\src\com\monkey\MonkeyGame.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:651: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:672: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 2 seconds
TRANS FAILED: Android build failed.
Abnormal program termination. Exit code: -1

skid(Posted 2012) [#2]
The error, if you read it, is telling you that the Post command in f_net only accepts 3 parameters not 4.

c.k.(Posted 2012) [#3]
Well, I did read it, skid, but I don't know Java! :-D Not even enough to know that it was telling me I had too few parameters... :-)

I thought it was more related to the "MonkeyGame.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations," but now I see that's just a "Note," not necessarily an error...

Thanks for the heads-up, though! I guess this is a problem in the mnet module I'm using... :-/