Towers In Enferno demo

Monkey Targets Forums/Android/Towers In Enferno demo

dave.h(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi guys just released an updated version of TOWERS IN ENFERNO on the android apps.Im really not sure whether ive taken into account all the paramaters for programming in this so i would greatly appreciate any feedback on bugs or playabiltiy with this app.The demo is free but i have a full version ready with 45 levels more aliens and upgradable towers.I dont want to release that yet in case this doesnt work properly.Just type in towers in enferno and it comes up in the search on your phone.You need at least a 640X480 touchscreen to play this.I already think ive messed the icons up on it still its a learning process.

dave.h(Posted 2011) [#2]
ok no need to tell me the orientation is wrong i just downloaded it and found that out.

dave.h(Posted 2011) [#3]
ok ive fixed it what a pain that was

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#4]
Works on the Galaxy Tab.

Notes:
Buttons should have a highlight "feedback" when pressed.
You should say "tap" instead of "click" in your menu's.

dave.h(Posted 2011) [#5]
thanks was worried that the virtual resolutions might not be right.Id never heard of that till i started with monkey.

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2011) [#6]
Did you create your images to be a certain size, then scale them? Was your target size 640x480 then the images are scaled up?

dave.h(Posted 2011) [#7]
the taget size for the game is 640x480 but all the sprites are 32x32 and not scaled in any way.The explosions are 64x64 and scaled by a factor of 2 in essence making them 128x128 just so they looked bigger.