Ookujira is finally out for iOS!

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Ookujira is finally out for iOS!

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#1]
Check it out, it's free! Bug reports and all kind of feedback is welcome. I hope you like it as it's been a huge effort for me.

www.ookujira.com

Feel free to share the news / rate / review / like / follow!
www.facebook.com/RiehaCreative
twitter.com/riehacreative
www.instagram.com/riehacreative

Richard Betson(Posted 2016) [#2]
Love the graphics and style (no IOS here watched video). :)

FYI, I do get a site certificate warning on Firefox (chrome has no issue).

rIKmAN(Posted 2016) [#3]
I get the certificate warning on Chrome, and then when I click to continue anyway I just get a blank white page.

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#4]
Thanks Richard! I fixed the link (https -> http). Should work ok now?

Richard Betson(Posted 2016) [#5]
Yup, all good now and a whale of a good time. ;)

rIKmAN(Posted 2016) [#6]
Fixed for me too for what it's worth.

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#7]
Phew! I got worried already. :)

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#8]
Currently featured in the best new games category of the App Store on some countries! Go Monkey! ;)

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2016) [#9]
quick question did you use a monkey logo or give gamers anyway to discover monkey through your game ?

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#10]
No. That probably wouldn't be of any interest to most players. Those who are interested will find this forum easily by searching Ookujira on Google.

Phil7(Posted 2016) [#11]
Congratulations! Nice to see, that my translation was worth the effort. ;-)
Would be interesting to know what you have done besides creating a great game to get those results.

Rieha(Posted 2016) [#12]
Thanks Philipp! And thanks again for the translation, I owe you one! One thing I think helped to get featured are the localizations. It doesn't hurt to stand out from the crowd with graphic style and unique gameplay either. Simple UI was a priority for me, I like to play with just one hand. Implementing game center is a must for iOS game and it's easy to do with Monkey. And of course attention to details and fair amount of polish. I could continue the list but these are fairly obvious things. But after all who knows, maybe it's just luck? :)