Advent Calendar - Beta Collexion

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Advent Calendar - Beta Collexion

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#1]
I've released Beta Collexion, my Advent Calendar for this year.
A collection of 26 little games, the first of which is ready to play right now!

You can find the collection right here.
Merry Xmas, everybody! :)

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2015) [#2]
I actually hate how many games you actually get finished.. Please bottle what ever motivational *Thing* you have/do/drink and send some my way please.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2015) [#3]
Sorry dude, wanted to try it but it froze on loading for me, will try again late with a diff browser.

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#4]
If you're using Firefox, try chrome.. I've had two people already tell me it isn't working in Firefox.. Whether that's a broken FF update, or something to do with GameJolt, or (God forbid) a broken Monkey thing, I'm not sure.
.. Or just grab the win.exe download!

Neuro(Posted 2015) [#5]
Seriously what the hell. Just too awesome how you manage to actually do all of this while i'm still....ugh...nevermind...(not gonna make another excuse..)

I got the download. The flag game was quite interesting and fun. But sucks we got to wait until Dec the play the rest!

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#6]
If you're one of those "eats all the chocolates on day one" sort of people, I'm sure your mind will come up with a way of opening all the doors, like if.. Say.. Your computer thought it was already past those dates...

But no spoilers, please. Don't want to upset the kiddies, looking forward to their chocolates..

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#7]
The first week is over, and many fun and exciting games have been revealed, but there's still loads more to come!!
Keep playing, and be sure to let me know which games you love, and equally, which you think are utter garbage :)

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#8]
Advent is over, and so is the Collexion.
Thank you to all who joined in, over the past 25 days.

From here on, Beta Collexion will only (!) be a great collection of 26 games!
Enjoy the collection, and I hope you have a great Xmas.